PDA

View Full Version : Halloooo

mmantra
06-02-2013, 17:27
Another newbie filing in so hello all.

Background?

Was in the HiFi trade for approx. 12 years though quite some time ago, with a break in the middle somewhere. Was screwball on hifi and music before and still am after. No so active now with the trappings of a family :mental:

Equipment?

A bit of a full circle story, starting small, then improving, then going totally nuts.
Sold the lot :doh: , had a break and now have a very similar setup to my "improving" days.

Now = Manticore Mantra/Alphason Xenon MCS/AT OC9MLII (slowly falling into disuse); Meridian 506.24; MiniITX music PC; Inca Tech Claymore; had Opera .5 'speakers, now Naim SBLs awaiting DIY build of Aclass pre/power combo.

The Grand Wazoo
06-02-2013, 19:44
Hi Chris,
Welcome to AoS - I'm sure we're all looking forward to hearing more about your system and it's ups and downs. We all love tales of the trade from the days of yore......if you dare to spill the beans!!

So what's yer musical tipple then?

Cheers

Alex_UK
06-02-2013, 20:19
Hi Chris, welcome from me too. Hope you enjoy the forum. :)

mmantra
06-02-2013, 21:42
Thanks for the welcome.

Musically I'm all over the place, probably normal by my age but my heart still lies with good ol' rock :band:

I did neglect to mention that I predominantly listen via headphones at the moment and have far too much gear for that end.

I'm also a great beleiver in the best upgrade for any music reproducing system is a glass or two of your favourite "poison" ;)