PDA

View Full Version : Mains Cables r Us 6 way mains block

clap
30-01-2013, 17:17
http://www.mains-cables-r-us.co.uk/mains-extention-products/336-mains-cables-r-us-audiophile-mains-block.html

It's one of these. This one has an upgeaded mains able soldered to it by Dave. the mains cable is an audioquest Audioquest AC-12. The chap I bought it off said "it has solid core conductors, 4 per side, except the earth that is an 8 gauge stranded, it's very controlled and has smooth edges but plenty of detail, it's a very good cable indeed". I can defintely agree it is a good cable. It gave my system a lot of texture to the sound of things like strings.

The mains block is £150 alone, I understand the audioquest cables go for about £65 on there own.

I would like to get back what I paid - £75 + p&p.

It does have a few scuffs and scratches. There is no switch and the place where the swithc was is covered with black electrical tape. It works perfectly and it is great quality.

clap
02-02-2013, 00:17
On hold.

clap
14-02-2013, 22:42
Available again.

Thing Fish
15-02-2013, 06:34
PM sent

Mark Grant
16-02-2013, 09:52
There is no switch and the place where the switch was is covered with black electrical tape. It works perfectly and it is great quality.

I dont want to be accused of thread spoiling but you should really refit that switch before selling it.

If the tape was peeled off the hole would be large enough for a finger to possibly touch live metal busbars inside.
And you know how inquisitive children can be.