PDA

View Full Version : Usher 6311 floostanders. Bnib. Piano black

isuckedmandelsonslemons
29-01-2013, 08:44
I've had to have a second system rethink and have a brand new, boxed pair of stunning Usher 6311 loudspeakers for sale. Look on the web and you will see nothing but brilliant reviews. Ask Usher owners and they'll rave about Usher speakers. Look on eBay and you'll see a USED pair in white. Yes, white FFS. They are on for £1,000 including shipping. So, I hear you ask, how much does he want for these brand new ones in the best colour? Remember, they are brand new, boxed and come with full warranty. I want a FIRM £1,000 plus carriage. Sorry but I'm not prepared to accept offers. These retail at £1,600 - £1,700 a pair and reliably informed that Usher prices in the UK will be increasing very soon. I'm happy to accept a deposit and hang into them if anyone is saving their pennies or needs to sell stuff first. The only thing I won't be flexible on is the price. Demo is no problem as I have a second pair of 6311s or I'd be happy to get these out of box and set them up. I also have a pair of Usher 6371s and a pair of BE10s so of you want to compare and be gobsmacked at how good the 6311s even compared to £13,000 speakers then be my guest. You'll be blown away by all three. Usher make the best value speakers in the world. End of.

Genuine bargain from genuine seller and regular forum contributor.

If you want any further info or pictures (boxed ones or my pair in situ) just give me a shout.

Apologies for the long post but I like to be totally honest and provide as much information about me and what I'm selling.

Thanks for taking the time to read.

icehockeyboy
01-02-2013, 12:11
Stunning speakers for a grand!
You will be hard pushed to better these even at a much higher price! :stalks:

isuckedmandelsonslemons
01-02-2013, 18:59
You're right Craig. I'd put any Usher speaker up against anything in same price range and be confident they'd wipe the floor with them. Not that I'm biased . . .

isuckedmandelsonslemons
06-02-2013, 10:34
Bump

isuckedmandelsonslemons
14-02-2013, 09:12
Surely?

icehockeyboy
14-02-2013, 12:02
I had not heard Usher speakers until I bought my pair without an audition, do not think that you have to hear them first, they are stunning speakers that can be bought without the need to hear them first, they are that good! ;)

PS, don't call me surely!!!! :lol:

isuckedmandelsonslemons
14-02-2013, 13:17
Ha. I meant surly.

You're right about Usher speakers. They are do natural sounding and they all have vet sweet treble and midrange with superb bass. What's not to like? On top of that I've yet to see speakers that are built better or look as good. Yeah, I know I'm biased but its true.

Macca
14-02-2013, 13:19
These are a 2 way design I am right in thinking?

isuckedmandelsonslemons
14-02-2013, 13:41
Sure are. Here's the Usher bumph.
Usher manufactures its speakers with the same commitment to sound quality, fit and finish as the top-of-the-line Dancer Series. The CP-6311 is by far the best value in the 6 series line. It's a 2-way design with a 1-inch silk-dome tweeter mounted on top to avoid diffraction effects resulting in a more natural sound and better imaging. A 7-inch midbass driver powers out exceptional response for the speakers' modest size; a suave, powerful, transparent and engaging sound from beautifully crafted and lustrously finished cabinets made with leading-edge components at very affordable real-world prices. The value-conscious CP-6311s are as accomplished with two channels as they are in surround applications, and work best with solid-state amplifiers. They're available in a number of richly-finished colors including Ferrari Red, Gloss Yellow, and Piano finishes in White, Black, or Silver. No compromise performance means Joseph D'Appolito-approved bi-wire/bi-amp crossovers, removable solid brass jumpers, and serious 28lb cast-iron bases with four oversize solid-brass cones.

isuckedmandelsonslemons
14-02-2013, 13:44
http://www.usheraudiousa.com/products/loudspeakers/6-series/cp-6311

jollyfix
14-02-2013, 13:45
Hi Harry, how do these speakers sound close to rear and side walls?

isuckedmandelsonslemons
14-02-2013, 13:48
Lots of reviews out there. Here's one.

http://www.soundscapeav.com/Usher/SensibleSound-6311.pdf

isuckedmandelsonslemons
14-02-2013, 13:49
Hi Harry, how do these speakers sound close to rear and side walls?

Ushers are not too fussy about placement. Depends how close you mean I suppose.

isuckedmandelsonslemons
14-02-2013, 16:18
http://40.76.my/Malaysia/usher-audio-cp-6311-5-star-award-winning-loudspeaker-cmystore-1111-11-CmyStore@2.jpg

isuckedmandelsonslemons
18-02-2013, 16:02
Provisionally sold.

isuckedmandelsonslemons
19-02-2013, 18:05
Definitely sold.

realysm42
19-02-2013, 18:42
Indeed; the question is how do I pass the time waiting for these now? :steam:

Cheers Harry :cool:

isuckedmandelsonslemons
19-02-2013, 18:51
Don't worry Martin, they'll be worth the wait. Then you'll have to wait about 150 hours for them to be properly run in. We're now in the unknown territory of relying on feckin banks and couriers. Thanks for such a smooth deal. Fingers crossed now that they arrive before 11am Friday. I can guess what you'll be doing this weekend.

realysm42
20-02-2013, 09:38
Yeah the timings a bit funny now; I'm heading to the sound and vision show on Sunday and kinda wish it could be postponed to the following weekend lol!

Thanks Harry for the advice on setup etc; did you find the lead okay? I'll tell you how 10kg per speaker works and how much of the tray it fills up.

icehockeyboy
20-02-2013, 19:38
Yeah the timings a bit funny now; I'm heading to the sound and vision show on Sunday and kinda wish it could be postponed to the following weekend lol!

Thanks Harry for the advice on setup etc; did you find the lead okay? I'll tell you how 10kg per speaker works and how much of the tray it fills up.

Eh? :scratch:

More info for a fellow Usher lover pretty please! :)

isuckedmandelsonslemons
20-02-2013, 19:42
Wot info you want?

icehockeyboy
22-02-2013, 21:27
Wot info you want?

Advice on set up.........

isuckedmandelsonslemons
23-02-2013, 05:51
Advice on set up.........

Ah, I see. A novice like me giving advice on this forum is a bit of a laugh but you're welcome to benefit from my vast knowledge.

Having experimented with placement of three different pairs of Usher floorstanders I've come to the conclusion that they sound best when they are well toed in so that they are pretty much firing at my head. They seem fairly happy close to rear walls. That's it.

When people pick my brains it's usually a quick job.