PDA

View Full Version : Wanted iphone 4

seoirse2002
25-01-2013, 13:05
Ive just ruined my friends iphone 4 by accident so need to replace it so Im looking for an iphone 4.....must be close to mint condition,on o2 or else unlocked
and not very old. I dont need any extras...oh.....32gb if poss
Ive been looking on the Bay so I know what I can get an apple refurbished for with a 3 month warranty,but would rather give the money to a member here if any of you have what I need.
Please pm or reply
Ta in advance
George

Gazjam
25-01-2013, 14:14
Wouldn't and Apple Store replace it for £120 or so?

seoirse2002
25-01-2013, 14:24
Dont know....havent thought of that....Just thought I could buy one and hand it over,luckily the sim is ok.
mmmm.....maybe Ill try that and replace my aging 3 as well!!

Anyone got one?....iphone 4?

twotone
25-01-2013, 19:53
There's a black 16 gig one on pinkfish for £160 inc postage

Not my ad nor do I know the seller

John
25-01-2013, 20:30
Hi George
I know you started a thread about being banned for this on another site ...do not worry we not going to ban you for this......but we rather not have Iphone or other mobile phones ads on the site
Thanks for your understanding

seoirse2002
25-01-2013, 23:01
Hi George
I know you started a thread about being banned for this on another site ...do not worry we not going to ban you for this......but we rather not have Iphone or other mobile phones ads on the site
Thanks for your understanding

Hi John,
Yes I completely understand and thank you for the courtesy shown,and in fact,thats why I didnt post the wanted ad on here in the first place,but had seen some on the other forum,so thought it would be ok over there.
I only posted here out of desperation as I would rather trust the members here than go to the Bay.
Sorry to all
George

seoirse2002
26-01-2013, 09:52
Wouldn't and Apple Store replace it for £120 or so?

After the said phone being left in the airing cupboard for a few days....yesterday I tried it and its actually working although the screen looks a little funny....my friend has called apple and they say it can be replaced for a fee or he can upgrade using it as a trade in....thanks for the tip