PDA

View Full Version : ciao dall'Italia

Biagio De Simone
10-01-2013, 19:02
Hello, I'm Biagio, I am writing from southern Italy from the beautiful Salento.

I apologize for my bad English, and I hope not too much stress with my bad translations.: Sorry:
I have come to you, following the work of Mr. Stanley Beresford for his Bushmaster, I have the pleasure to have and listen with satisfaction. :clapclapclap:

The rest of my system consists of hypex amp hg 400, pre aleph 1.7, cd pioneer pd 77, super ProAc tablette, nordauntshort 906, and a lot of boxes diy.
To remember the PC which is now an integral part of my system, and a lot of music from rock to pop to classical, symphony and opera.

Well I hope I have made many blunders, I greet you and thank you for welcoming me among you.:)

John
10-01-2013, 19:23
Welcome to AOS Biagio
Tell us a bit more about what artist, composers and bands, you enjoy

Biagio De Simone
10-01-2013, 19:35
Thanks John, but I find it very difficult to speak in English, however, apart from the most famous international artists for pop and rock, I listen to many Italian singers and also a lot of popular music for the classic I have a particular preference for Rossini and Verdi and the Italian opera but listening with great pleasure Vivaldi, Mozart, Beethoven and many others, to which I seem to do a disservice not to name them, I like for example many Russian composers and anchhe Anglo-Saxon, how do you limit a few names? I seem to do a disservice to many others.:)

AlfaGTV
11-01-2013, 07:52
Welcome Biagio!

I'm sure you'll enjoy the AoS!
Please tell us more about your system, perhaps some pictures in The Gallery?

Regards //Mike

MartinT
11-01-2013, 08:08
Hello Biagio and welcome to AoS. The Bushmaster is a great piece of kit. Your English is much better than my Italian!

attilio7
11-01-2013, 10:29
Hello and welcome, Biagio, I am originally from Scotland but now live in Italy provincia, Isernia :)

Haselsh1
11-01-2013, 14:48
Welcome indeed Biagio you are in a very beautiful place. I do hope you enjoy AOS forum as there is nothing quite like it.

Barry
11-01-2013, 21:41
Welcome to AoS Biagio.

Don't worry about your English - it's fine! :)

Yes, Stan's DACs are very good and many here enjoy them and rate them highly.

Welcome again