PDA

View Full Version : Valve Clearout!

Reffc
09-01-2013, 16:49
I Have the following valves now surplus to requirements:

Please note that postage costs are for very well packaged valves to ensure that they reach you in perfect condition.

1. Electro-Harmonix 6L6GC (EH) - Brand New, never used and boxed.................£10 plus £2.50 P&P. Standard fitment valves in many amps including MacIntosh

2. Matched pair of new re-issue JJ802s long plate valves (ECC82/12au7 drop-in replacements). Often quoted as the very best of the new long plate re-issue ECC82 types. This pair was supplied to me with my new Mastersound amp and I have upgraded to their gold pin versions. Very good sound...punchy, good bass, nicely balanced. About 60 hours on these so just run in!............................................... .......................£17 for the pair plus £2.50 P&P

3. Single EH 12ax7/ECC83, new, bought as a spare and never used. Don't seem to have the box for this as I stored some of my spare valves by type in a foam lined box...£7.50 plus £1.50 P&P

4. 3 nr Tim De Paravinci branded Long plate ECC83/803s type low noise/high gain valves made by JJ which came from my EAR 834P Signature which was upgraded with NOS valves. Perfect in every respect
.................................................. ......£18 plus £3.50 P&P

5. Brand New pair of JJ ECC83S short plate valves, standard fitment to Croft amps. These came from my Crofts and I replaced with NOS valves, so as new and unused
.................................................. ........£14 for the pair plus £2.50 P&P

Payment by Paypal gift please or cash on collection.

Reffc
10-01-2013, 22:07
Only the 6L6EH remaining now folks