PDA

View Full Version : Hello HiFi nerds ;-)

rille
09-01-2013, 11:08
Hi,

My name is Richard and I live in Sweden.
I'm listening to Pop, Rock, Soul and so on...
Many favorites... I remember back in the 80s when I started to buy records.
I think "Love An Adventure" from Pseudo Echo (-87) was one of the first (best...?) records I bought.

I like vinyl most, but have some CDs too.

I ended up here at art of sound when doing some research for further upgrades...

Today I'm using an Original Xerxes with Tabritz Zi and Benz Micro Gold. (My lovely old Benz MC-3 and Denon DL-304 aren't healthy... :( )
But I also have an Roksan TMS without arm and cartridge. After some investigation I belive I will sell Xerxes and go for a Jelco SA-750D on my TMS. And maybe a Glider or...

I've several RIAA. Roksan DXP Ref, Linn Linto, Sentec and LC Audio. I've seen some info of Whest Audio here. That was a couple of years ago, so maybe I will post some request for some feedback of PS.30RDT... Expensive yes. But maybe if I sell equipment and start saving some money...

Cables are also interesting. And in my situation what to use for internal/external for the Jelco arm. This can be interesting ... http://www.vertereacoustics.com/products

Amp: Rotel Michi. RHC-10 Passive pre and RHB-10 power. And also LC Audio Frontline + Sidewinder.

Bye for now.
Take care

Beechwoods
09-01-2013, 11:17
Welcome to the forum Richard!

rille
09-01-2013, 11:25
Nice CR7 you got.
Had one too before. Also Dragon, but CR7 is the best...
:)

RichB
09-01-2013, 12:23
From one Richard to another welcome to AoS.

MartinT
15-01-2013, 08:17
Hello Richard, welcome to AOS. Regarding the Whest, try the PS.30R first, it's excellent and I don't think the RDT is worth the extra cost.

AlfaGTV
15-01-2013, 08:45
Welcome Richard! Nice to see another "svenne" here! ;)
Think you'll like this place! :)

Regards //Mike