PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Poland

laozi
06-01-2013, 08:41
My name is Peter and I am from Lublin in Poland.

I have a modest, little maybe hi-end system: the source is FLAC files from my PC (sb audigy gold soundcard + kx drivers) -> spdif out to muse 4xTDA1543 modded DAC -> smsl sa-s3 T-amp -> tannoy mercury v1 speakers. For now this little system is enough for me and for my budget.

I love music. I am listening to a lot of different music; from classical through jazz, soul, electro, to a harder rock music. I love really good produced albums.

I am hoping to meet some new Friend's here with familiar intersts, some new music and of course to admire some really great gear!

Regards!

Beechwoods
06-01-2013, 08:56
Welcome to the forum Peter, it's good to have you aboard.

John
06-01-2013, 09:04
Welcome Peter
Great to have you on AOS

MartinT
06-01-2013, 11:03
Hello Peter and welcome to AoS. I'll bet that little system sounds good: a T-Amp with those Mercurys is probably a good match.

laozi
10-01-2013, 09:36
Hello Peter and welcome to AoS. I'll bet that little system sounds good: a T-Amp with those Mercurys is probably a good match.

Thanks for reply. Well, that's true: I am not complaining; the sound is really interesting (though I have no point of reference).

Now I'm thinking of some better cables between source and dac and between dac and amp. Also i'm curious about a preamp, especially a pass b1 buffer diy (if it makes some important differences...?).

regards

Barry
11-01-2013, 21:50
Welcome to AoS Peter.

Poland is home to some great jazz players. I remember being introduced to Zbigniew Namysłowski back in the late '60s.

Enjoy the Forum