PDA

View Full Version : FS: Jelco SA-750D plus bits

Gromit
28-12-2012, 10:52
I'm having a change of heart re my 1210 - I'm going to leave it as standard as possible for now and concentrate on getting my speaker/amp interface right. This means releasing some cash from other bits in the system, namely the Jelco for starters.

I bought this a couple of weeks ago from John at Touchstone Audio - it's in really lovely condition, the only marks on it from where the grub screw clamps the arm pillar (invisible once mounted of course). Comes with original packaging and the phial of damping fluid. It came to me with no tools but I'll throw in a 2.5mm Allen key for tightening the grub screw.

Also included will be a Soundsupports Jelco/Technics arm adaptor plate. You will need an arm cable though which can be bought for £40 upwards.

I'll sell this for £275 including RMSD in the UK or £245 without the plate.

Thanks all. :)

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e320/Gromit011/DSC01381_zps3f8ddb8f.jpg

Stratmangler
28-12-2012, 11:14
PM sent :)

Gromit
28-12-2012, 12:34
Hi guys - I didn't think this would take long to move on but have just got home from shopping to be bombarded with pm's, the amount of which I've never had before!

Thanks for the interest everyone, but seeing as I'd rather sell the arm & plate together, I'll let it go to Chris above as he was the first with a 'full package' request.

Apologies of course to those who've missed out.

Gromit
28-12-2012, 13:45
Sold to Chris. :)