PDA

View Full Version : Lots of stuff just come in

greenhomeelectronics
11-03-2009, 17:40
Hi folks, we have acquired a fair bit of decent kit recently, which I will be listing in the next few days on www.usedhifishop.co.uk. Just for tasters we have:

Pioneer M73 Reference series power amp,

Pioneer F93 Reference series tuner

Pioneer PD91 Reference series CD player

Pioneer PDS901 Stable Platter cd

Cyrus 3i Amp

Cyrus DAD7 + Remote

Celestion A3 speakers

Project RPM9 - Boxed

Pair Celestion Ditton 25's

Pioneer A400 (already listed)

Yamaha A970 boxed as new with remote.

Apollo high end rack with 18mm granite shelves

Various interconnects and speaker cables including a few metres of silver cable.

Also going in www.greenhomeshop.co.uk we have a pair of Leak Sandwiches , a pair of Goodmans Magnum K2's and a pair of Goodmans Magnum SL's and quite a few other goodies.

This stuff should start appearing tomorrow, do have a look, it's all in excellent condition. Please note the A3's and the Apollo rack will be collection only due to the weight.

Dave.

kalozois100
12-03-2009, 14:37
Here we go again another one that wont ship outside the u.k.!!! :doh:Sorry but up until now no one from the trade industry will give me an explanation why they wont ship abroad.:steam: Its very fustrating for us over seas persons interested in purchasing second hand equipment.:confused: i am prepared to fork out the postage cost so whats the fuss all about??:confused: At least i didn't have to get on a plane to buy a Stan dac:eyebrows:Stan your wise buisness man as well a " jolly good fellow"

Dave Cawley
12-03-2009, 15:21
We ship abroad www.SoundHiFi.com

Regards

Dave

kalozois100
12-03-2009, 15:35
Nice one Dave!!
i am going back to your site to chek out whats in . :eyebrows: i'm after an amp to go with a stan dac and recently bought B&W 685. Open to suggestions. New or used......

greenhomeelectronics
12-03-2009, 18:05
Actually we are in discussions with Parcel Force at the moment and should be able to offer overseas shipping very soon. We did offer it at one time but got let down badly by couriers, that reflects on us and I was not prepared to have unhappy customers so we stopped. The other issue is one of price, it may not be an issue to you but it is to many. If there is something you fancy before I finalise the ParcelForce pricing, just drop me a mail and I will offer the best deal that I can.
All the best,
Dave.

greenhomeelectronics
12-03-2009, 18:09
Forgot to mention - the PDS901 is already sold.

kalozois100
12-03-2009, 19:16
Actually we are in discussions with Parcel Force at the moment and should be able to offer overseas shipping very soon. We did offer it at one time but got let down badly by couriers, that reflects on us and I was not prepared to have unhappy customers so we stopped. The other issue is one of price, it may not be an issue to you but it is to many. If there is something you fancy before I finalise the ParcelForce pricing, just drop me a mail and I will offer the best deal that I can.
All the best,
Dave.

Another Dave!! your not the same person?? Only joking... Thanks that really helps to know you want the best service for your customers but I didn't think u.k. had bad courier services.... things have changed since I lived in England 10 years ago - shame really u.k. always had good reputation for courier services in the past. I found alot of equipment in the U.S.A. but there you have a forwarding agency that receives goods from the seller, uses their address as a forwarding address on to the buyer- sounds good until you have a coronary when you hear how much they want per kilo!!! thanks for the reply and my comments were out of fustration rather than having a dig at anyone in particular or in general. Im sure this thread will turn out to be very helpful to other overseas members aswell.:)

Beechwoods
12-03-2009, 19:47
Just spent a good 45 minutes trying to work out where I could put the Akai 4000DS Mk II reel to reel you've got on the Greenhome site :) It's a very nice example :) But space is tight and the spec is too similar to the Sony TC-377 I've got... I hope someone picks it up as it's nice machine!

Good to see a reel to reel in stock though, Dave!

The Quad Amps sound great by the way! See my recent Gallery Post :)

greenhomeelectronics
12-03-2009, 20:19
Hi Kalozois, I have sent you an email, should be able to sort something for you. I am actually several different Daves but not the other Dave that posted here :-) That's a totally different Dave altogether. I can understand your frustration, I don't take it personally, I do thank you for your feedback.

Glad you like the Quads, Nick.

That Akai is in amazing condition, best I have seen in years. Quite enjoyed having a play with it this morning. I have a nice Tandberg as well but I can't get the bugger to rewind like it should and I can't work out quite why.
I love your den by the way, looks like my stock room but without the mess :-)
All the best,
Dave.

Beechwoods
12-03-2009, 20:46
That Akai is in amazing condition, best I have seen in years. Quite enjoyed having a play with it this morning. I have a nice Tandberg as well but I can't get the bugger to rewind like it should and I can't work out quite why.

I love your den by the way, looks like my stock room but without the mess :-)

Ha ha ha! It's not always that tidy, though I have found that Mrs B lets me buy more stuff if I keep it tidy (she thinks there's more room) so I have a vested interest you might say!

Which Tandberg do you have? My TD-20A is a three motor machine, pretty simple in terms of transport, but I think the earlier machines had fewer motors and more complex - fiddly - mechanics.

Cheers!

kalozois100
13-03-2009, 15:00
I just bought the pioneer A400 so off the list now. I just saw site and Dave only had the one. :eyebrows:

Marco
13-03-2009, 16:36
Now that's what I like to see - someone who knows what they want and swoops in and gets it! :eyebrows:

Marco.

kalozois100
13-03-2009, 17:07
Now that's what I like to see - someone who knows what they want and swoops in and gets it! :eyebrows:

Marco.
can I change my user name to Hawkeye?? seems approriate after your comments above.:lol: the dolphin photo will have to go to make way for an eagle pic.........

Been after one a while but after my little tantrum about not being able to get stuff shipped over abroad( hell i have 2 girls under 5 so can't i have tantrums too??) Dave helped out in a most friendly professional way. Unfortunately the other Dave missed out on me getting a new amp from him - sorry Dave! you were just as friendly and professional too - but after getting new speakers this month i was on a budget so the pioneer was just what the doctor ordered:)

kalozois100
13-03-2009, 17:10
P.S.
even ebay sellers have caught the bug of not sending adroad:(

A round of applause to AOS with whom without I wouldn't have had the opportunity of a new s/h amp:gig: