PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Richard

Richard
24-12-2012, 16:13
Hi

I came across the forum via googling for an answer to my Marantz 66SE having a lower output on its left channel...and found this forum that seems to be full of useful people and info.

Currently just have some BW 601s, Cambridge Audio DAB300 (featuring homemade DAB aerial) & Marantz CD5400 with the above amp.

I have various separates and speakers kicking around, no doubt soon to be on ebay.

Interested in audio, sound and design. I design, make and develop speakers: www.rgproduct.com and work freelance creating the impossible and unusual globally for Marketing/Design Agencies (following over a decade making incredible things in the UK film industry).

Currently re-aligning my entire life, looking for the next big project and where to base myself etc, etc.

That is probably enough for now.

R

Haselsh1
24-12-2012, 16:27
Welcome Richard. Here's hoping you have a fab time on the forum in the future and a fantastic Christmas break.

6L6
24-12-2012, 22:16
In order,

Welcome! Glad to have you here! :)

Happy Christmas!

What fantastic looking speakers you have! I love the idea, I hope they do well for you!

Cheers,

Jim

RichB
25-12-2012, 12:50
Hello and welcome Richard from another Richard. Some quirky designs there, you'll add a new perspective to some of our speaker discussions I think.