PDA

View Full Version : Another with no manners

NickB
09-03-2009, 17:05
Hi Everyone,

I have been lurking on here after seeing some disparaging comments about this place from another (not the current one) forum. I have to say that this place is like a breath of fresh air. No hidden agendas, no sniping, no backstabbing - this is not a HiFi forum its a friendly society !!!

Have had a long and checkered past in the sound stakes. Started with a Sansui SR222 Mk2, Ultimo 10X, Nad 3020 and Minimax's longer ago than I care to remember.

Been thru the Naim, Linn treadmill and now seem to be in valve heaven.

System is as always in a state of semi flux but I think the one listed at the bottom is it for the mo - no wait a minute what about the Mr Liang needing GM70 conversion and the Terminator arm in the box on the floor :doh:

Will it never end.

A big hi to everyone and thanks for a great store of knowledge and smiles.

Nick

Spectral Morn
09-03-2009, 17:14
Hi NickB

You are more than welcome to our community. Thanks for saying hello.

Why not post some photos of your set up in the gallery section so we can see what on and where you listen to your music.

Please feel free to contribute to every part of the Forum and visit the music section to tell us what you like to listen too and if you want to write any reviews please lodge them in Strokes Of Genius.

Welcome to AOS

Regards D S D L---Neil :)

Beechwoods
09-03-2009, 17:19
Hey Nick, Welcome to AOS. I'm glad you like it here! It's a cliche but it's the members that make AOS special, and it's always good to welcome someone else who wants to be a part of it :)

Get stuck in and enjoy.

John
09-03-2009, 17:19
Nice system Nick welcome to AOS, I would love to see some pics

Mike
09-03-2009, 21:21
Hi Nick, nice to see you here. ;)

Cheers...

shane
09-03-2009, 22:15
Started with a Sansui SR222 Mk2, Ultimo 10X, Nad 3020 and Minimax's longer ago than I care to remember.

That was a really nice system in it's day. Wouldn't mind betting that it would still hold it's head up today.

anthonyTD
10-03-2009, 09:36
welcome nick.
anthony...