PDA

View Full Version : Good sources of Japanese Releases

Beechwoods
08-03-2009, 19:42
Does anyone have experience of obtaining Japanese Releases, particularly vinyl, without the hefty premium normally found on imported items? Does anyone know of any Japanese retailers that deal direct with overseas buyers, or good UK sources?

I'm particularly looking for a mint or nearly mint Japanese issue of Pink Floyd's 'More' on vinyl. The last release cost about £17 in Japan, but retails for over £40 on eBay.

Cheers for any thoughts.

John
09-03-2009, 16:20
I used to use a friend who lived in Japan to get hold of stuff in the past but those days have gone

Spectral Morn
22-03-2009, 21:54
MusicJapan

They're an Amazon marketplace merchant. I don't know about vinyl but I orderd a disc from them (Touch....John might know about them Mark Mangold's band) I got the CD in 3 days from JAPAN. Some discs from Amazon take a week....from the UK

Regards D S D L

John
22-03-2009, 22:10
Yes I remember Touch saw them play live once very Keyboard based music used to have promo LP which I swapped for the Giant Video I sent

Audiocom AV
23-03-2009, 09:34
I got the CD in 3 days from JAPAN. Some discs from Amazon take a week....from the UK

Regards D S D L

Watch out for the import charges from Amazon Japan. I made 3-4 orders and each time a Fedex invoice with charges has followed.

Mark /Audiocom