PDA

View Full Version : Hi from Melbourne! :wave:

cheekyboy
08-12-2012, 11:16
Hi folks,

Nice to come across your forum AoS and I was sent the link initially so I could respond to your member Andrei here, who has a thread running asking advice and recommendations on phono stages.

Well, I just may be able to help Andrei and others living in Australia and even New Zealand, where Andrei is located. I've been facilitating for sometime now the Graham Slee Loaner Program in Australia and this program allows borrowers to trial free of charge a wide range of Slee equipment, which includes phono pre amps, headphone amps, amplifiers, speaker cable and interconnects.

The loan period at present is set at three weeks and recipients get to trial Graham's equipment in their own systems for that period, before they return it to me and I forward it on to the next borrower.

Anyhow, that's how it works, so if you're a member of AoS and living downunder, drop me an email if you're interested and I'll get you started in the program.

Great to be here and I'm looking forward to chatting with you all and hopefully I can contribute to the AoS community. Now that I've made this first post, I'll get cracking and get in touch with Andrei and see if I can help him out with a Graham Slee phono stage to trial.

Cheers,

Keith

morris_minor
08-12-2012, 11:33
Welcome to AoS Keith!

I pop into StereoNet.au from time to time and have bumped into you on there I think . .

Gotta love the internet - makes the world a lot smaller. :)

cheekyboy
08-12-2012, 12:06
Hi Bob,

Yes, I've seen your posts over there on StereoNET and appreciate the support you give Graham's gear there. Thanks for the warm welcome here and I hope this will reach a few more vinyl lovers who would like to give the Slee gear a go.

Cheers,

Keith

morris_minor
08-12-2012, 14:25
Hi Keith,

It's really thanks to you and the other loan scheme organisers that I got to enjoy Graham's kit so much. The advantages of having an extended home trial are invaluable!

My latest acquisitions - the Proprius mono blocks and Spatia speaker cable - have transformed the performance of my PMC GB1i speakers. The full bass response has been realised, and the treble tamed. I feel they're now working at their best. :cool:

I hope lots of folk take up your offer to see what they're missing . . .:)

Cheers,
Bob