PDA

View Full Version : Hallo

Loftman
03-12-2012, 12:31
Hi. I'm new to this and just lost the last comments so starting over! This is my first ever forum - joining on the advice of Dominic from Northwest Analogue. My name's John. I love my music, particularly vinyl but have no idea how to set up turntables or anything else which requires precision which apparently makes me a rare breed! I listen to blues, soul (old) jazz and 60s rock. Can't stand Country or swing! I respect people who can actually play - I can't. My system currently consists of a Roksan Xerxes/Artemiz/Shiraz - old but good. CD is a Moon Supernova & amps are Primare pre & power. Speakers are WB Arcs which pass muster at home but I'd prefer floorstanders! I have a question re turntable set up but I'll post that later. All for now.

Puffin
03-12-2012, 13:22
Hi John, are you tall or do you live in the loft:D

Audio Al
03-12-2012, 13:32
Hello John

Welcome to the forum

You will be made most welcome here :)

Barry
05-12-2012, 20:21
Welcome to AoS John.

Nice taste in music. :)

Don't worry about not knowing how to set up a turntable - ask away, you will find plenty of help available here.

Welcome again

Regards

Reid Malenfant
05-12-2012, 21:29
Hi John, welcome to the forum from me as well :) You shouldn't have much if any difficulty setiing up your TT with the help I feel sure you'll get on here.

I hope you enjoy your stay, & your music when your TT is set up properly :D

All the best!