PDA

View Full Version : Cables for sale

Effem
29-11-2012, 21:39
I have 3 cables for sale folks.

First is a pair of one metre "Perfect Sound" OFC copper interconnects. Around 6mm O/D with terrific quality alloy RCA plugs. "Perfect Sound" may be a somewhat ambitious name to call them, but having said that they have a neutral character, leaning a little towards lithe and fast rather than warm and mellow :eyebrows: £20 including postage.

Next up is a pair of one metre pure silver interconnects by Ace Wire with WBT style locking plugs. Again, a very neutral sounding cable that may initially sound a tad lean but after a couple of hours running in they mellow out nicely with no emphasis in any part of the sound. These are a great cable and a mere
SOLD TO DAVE K

Finally, a 90cm digital SPDIF pure silver digital cable with Neutrik retracting ground collared RCA plugs originally from a Krystal Kables design and looks rather handsome with a silver plated copper braiding under a clear outer sheath. SOLD TO DAVE K

DaveK
29-11-2012, 22:21
Frank, I'll take the £60 worth of pure silver ones please.
Dave.

brian2957
29-11-2012, 22:34
On the ball tonight Dave . :eyebrows:

The Grand Wazoo
29-11-2012, 22:46
Ha, I just checked this thread to see whether you'd missed out on the silver yet again Dave!
Well done at last!

DaveK
29-11-2012, 23:01
On the ball tonight Dave . :eyebrows:

Just got lucky for a change (never happens with the lottery ;) ) - opened up and clicked on 'New Posts' and there it was :) - and now they're mine, all mine :lol: .
Dave.

brian2957
29-11-2012, 23:03
Hope you enjoy them mate .

Effem
19-12-2012, 20:14
Still for sale is a pair of one metre "Perfect Sound" OFC copper interconnects. Around 6mm O/D with terrific quality alloy RCA plugs - worth the money on their own I say. "Perfect Sound" may be a somewhat ambitious name to call them, but having said that they have a neutral character, leaning a tiny little bit towards lithe and fast rather than warm and mellow, so would add some pep to a system :eyebrows:

£20 plus £2.00 postage and if you don't get on with them, send them back.