PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Switzerland !

Gibo69
25-11-2012, 17:39
Hello everybody,
My name is Aris and I live in Switzerland.
I came across this forum while searching for more informations regarding Croft Acoustics products...it seems there are quite a lot of lovers of Croft products here !

In the coming months I will look for a new system since the one I have is almost at the of his life.
Pioneer SA 508 Amplifier, TX 608L Tuner, PL 200 Turntable and SZ 91 loudspeakers.

On my new system I would like to go with a valve solution since this technique ever intrigued me and since I think that music sound better through analogies devices ( it's just an opinion of mine and I am sure many will disagree...and that's fine.)

I like a lot of different kind of music...Rock, Blues, R&B, Soul, Folk, Jazz and a lot of South American artists like Mercedes Sosa, Atahualpa Yupanqui and many many others like them.

Music is like living....everyday there is something new to discover, and that's exciting !

Regarding HiFi components I must admit that I am not an expert and I have no knowledge about brands or products, so I hope to find some help in the forum !

Thank you very much.
Let's the music talk

All the best

Aris

P.S: please forgive me if I made mistakes in this writing, since English is not my mother language.
Thanks
I

Barry
25-11-2012, 18:06
Soyez bienvenus ‘l'Art de Sound’ forum (or should it be Bienvenido al foro ‘Art of Sound’ ?), Aris.

Nice introduction and nice taste in music.

Good luck with your quest to renew your music playing system. I’m sure you will find plenty of good and helpful advice here.

Welcome again

Regards

Gibo69
26-11-2012, 01:07
Hi Barry !

Thank you for the welcome.
Well,on my language, which is Italian, it should be "Benvenuto nel forum Art of sound" !

I hope to find all the informations and help needed here, and for what I have seen so far, its encouraging, I saw lot of helpful people giving advices and technical explanations, and and no "sportlike fans" type of fractions...

Thanks again !
Best Regards
Aris

Barry
28-11-2012, 00:07
Hi Barry !

Thank you for the welcome.
Well,on my language, which is Italian, it should be "Benvenuto nel forum Art of sound" !

I hope to find all the informations and help needed here, and for what I have seen so far, its encouraging, I saw lot of helpful people giving advices and technical explanations, and and no "sportlike fans" type of fractions...

Thanks again !
Best Regards
Aris

So much for internet translations! I think I might have earnt a 'slap on the wrist' from Marco (who not only owns this forum, but is Italian).

Wilbur
28-11-2012, 01:05
Welcome :)