View Full Version : Wanted: Monitor Audio Studio 6

KimKod
03-03-2009, 13:18
Hi,

I'm looking for MA Studio 6

Thanks

KimKod
06-03-2009, 19:27
I realy would like to have a pair of this...

I already listned Studio 20 SE and they sound great... my space is small so i think Studio 6 should be great...

Thanks

KimKod
07-03-2009, 23:10
24 people that saw this wanted post ....

If they are seeing... they should have MA studio speakers... or have beter sugest for this type of speakers...

Please contact me...

I'm waiting...:confused:

KimKod
10-03-2009, 00:19
:(

Beechwoods
10-03-2009, 05:12
Please be patient mate - this is a forum, not eBay. It may take a while for someone who has what you're after comes by.

KimKod
10-03-2009, 23:33
Thanks for the advice Beechwoods...

I will be patient...

Regards

KimKod
27-03-2009, 13:23
Hi,

Anyone???

KimKod
01-04-2009, 09:11
Hi Again,

The speakers don't have to be immaculate (as new), i only need they work fine with the woofer and tweeter (as the electronic inside) on really good conditions.

If they working fine i will keep them for a long, long time... Just love them...

I'm in Portugal, but if needed i will arrange Courrier (like parcelforce, parcel2go, etc...). I think the price of postage is £30.

I can pay via paypal or if agreeded via BT....

If anyone want to send me some pics, please send to themicmac@gmail.com.

I will provide my personal phone number if anyone want's to... just send me a PM.

Kind Regards

KimKod
21-04-2009, 07:42
:)

KimKod
18-05-2009, 16:05
£250 ono plus postage...

Please

The Grand Wazoo
18-05-2009, 16:43
Jose,

Your presence here intrigues me - you've made 19 posts on The Art of Sound and they have all been related to items that you want to buy.

I know it can be frustrating trying to find something that you want on the 2nd hand market, but do you think you are approaching this in the best way? As Nick has pointed out, this is not Ebay - in fact I would imagine this area is more useful to sellers than buyers. The main reason the Art of Sound is here is to promote discussion about hi-fi & music.

Here's what Wickipedia says about the internet forum:
An Internet forum, or message board, is an online discussion site. It is the modern equivalent of a traditional bulletin board.............

............People participating in an Internet forum can build bonds with each other and interest groups will easily form around a topic's discussion, subjects dealt with in or around sections in the forum.

I'm sorry, mate but you ain't taking part in much discussion! To simply register as a member & then place your wants list here will not create many bonds with people participating in the forum and insistantly sending multiple daily private messages to people who own the items you are searching for will not endear them to you.

It's fairly apparent to me that the current members here don't have for sale the things that you are seeking. Until you find what you are looking for, I would suggest that you take advantage of the collective knowledge that is available here and engage in some discussion. You might just learn something!

I really hope you find what you're looking for but you're not really using this place as it was intended are you? You could even find that someone has a suggestion or two for you as an alternative to your heart's desire.

Good luck,
Chris

KimKod
25-05-2009, 12:42
It's fairly apparent to me that the current members here don't have for sale the things that you are seeking. Until you find what you are looking for, I would suggest that you take advantage of the collective knowledge that is available here and engage in some discussion. You might just learn something!

I really hope you find what you're looking for but you're not really using this place as it was intended are you? You could even find that someone has a suggestion or two for you as an alternative to your heart's desire.

Good luck,
Chris

Hi Chris...

I agree with all what you wrote... I will try to follow your advice and take advantage of the collective knowledge...

Thanks for the advice Chris

José