PDA

View Full Version : Peace

dude2010
23-11-2012, 14:11
Hi there audio folks! Peter here - looking to have a good time!

Im into blond girls and ambient music, field recordings, with big stereoimaging.
For you guys who do streaming, and need that little extra resolution from Spotify - try to check out Soundcloud.com full resolution, and all the new and best underground and mainstream shit going on!

Roy S
23-11-2012, 14:15
Hi and where's my car?

dude2010
23-11-2012, 14:19
I got it!
You can get it back for 1 or 2 pairs of Mark Grant G2000HD Cu 0.5 or 1m nonsmokers and preferably not brand new.

dude2010
23-11-2012, 21:54
Hi and where's my car?

Bulldog and a pint of Stella :cool: epic!

Roy S
23-11-2012, 22:12
He's a Boxer Dude ;)

wiicrackpot
24-11-2012, 12:43
Hi there audio folks! Peter here - looking to have a good time!

Im into blond girls and ambient music, field recordings, with big stereoimaging.
For you guys who do streaming, and need that little extra resolution from Spotify - try to check out Soundcloud.com full resolution, and all the new and best underground and mainstream shit going on!
Ditto with some points.

Blonde girls.... i like spread across the bonnet of a Pontiac Firebird.:fingers:

Ambient music is fine as long as it's not Bjork, what a weird talentless little inbred she is, baffles me how she's held in such high esteem :scratch:

Field Recordings?, i am lost with that one, are you some camouflaged swampy character who sits beside motorways recording traffic passing by,
or clawing about with little boom in hand trying to record Gnats or Dung Beetles shagging, please expand. :interesting:

Big stereoimaging!! yeah baby, i'm working on the day i have big yank speakers in my front room, for now i'll make do with Urei's just now. :rock:

CND buddy and enjoy the forum.