PDA

View Full Version : The pfm Record Shop 'thin 'em out a bit' sale...

Marco
20-11-2012, 19:08
Tony L writes:

I've decided to take a week out of listing any fresh stock despite having a quite lot of nice stuff waiting in all categories as the listed stock is backing-up a bit and I've got rather more weight sitting on one Ikea Expidit than I'd like given it's location! As such until midnight Saturday 24th Nov I declare it random sale season!

There are two distinct offers here:

Vinyl: 15% off any new vinyl order over £20.00. Applies to any mix of rock, pop, jazz or classical, collectable or not. If it's vinyl, it's in the sale.

CDs: all non-collectable / non-individually priced CD albums down to £3.00 (were £4.00) and all new band promos etc £1.50 (were £2.50).

PS I'm spamming this across all forums for a couple of days as I suspect some may not realise this site has a record shop!

As Tony is not a member here, I thought I'd post this for him (and no, he hasn't asked me to do this). I just thought that it may be of benefit to him, and of course, all the music lovers on AoS! :)

You can find the pfm record shop here: http://www.pinkfishmedia.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=11

Come on folks, grab a few bargains... Knowing how much of an enthusiast and perfectionist Tony is, you can take his record grading to the bank!

Marco.