PDA

View Full Version : FS: Atacama Audio Aurora 6 speaker stands

Ashmore
18-11-2012, 21:26
Hi

I bought these stands (new) about a year ago when I thought I'd go all trendy. I assembled them but then decided to change my speakers and they've sat unused in the garage ever since.

http://imageshack.us/a/img267/6739/saf9867.jpg

You can fill them with all sorts of things: glass beads, popcorn, teeth, whatever takes your fancy. The instructions say don't put fish in them. :eyebrows:

New price about £155. I'll take £80.

Collection from Faversham in Kent.

I also bought a tub of special volcanic sand stuff for them that I can add for a fiver, if I can find it.

synsei
18-11-2012, 22:09
You can fill them with all sorts of things: glass beads, popcorn, teeth, whatever takes your fancy. The instructions say don't put fish in them. :eyebrows:

Not really my cup of tea. No wait, it doesn't say they can't be filled with tea, so perhaps they are... :rfl:

Ashmore
18-11-2012, 22:37
If you buy them I will throw in 40 bags of Redbush FREE OF CHARGE.

Ashmore
21-11-2012, 21:40
Here are some more things you could put in these remarkable stands: moths, human hair, smashed up Elton John LPs... bump

Ashmore
27-11-2012, 13:10
These magnificent stands may also be filled with miniature pork pies, dirty socks, toothpaste, and curses uttered from angels' lips.

I have located the volcanic stuff and will throw at the buyer for FREE.

icehockeyboy
28-11-2012, 12:52
Ideal for those who have a bedroom system, and a weak bladder!
Have a wee bump on me! Get it???????

Ashmore
05-12-2012, 23:11
Legends tell of salty sea-dogs filling their wonderful Atacama Aurora 6 stands with herring and cod for perfect sound reproduction. Why not try it yourself? Just dont blame me if you end up living alone.

AoS chums, restrain yourselves no longer - this is your last chance before they go on the dreaded feebay.

Yours for 60 notes (no fish included).