PDA

View Full Version : WTB: Copper Speaker Cables.

southall-1998
17-11-2012, 23:09
Need some thin and flexible copper cables for my loudspeakers.

Length needs to be 2.5m and terminated on both sides with 4mm banana plugs.

Cheers.

Riislingen
18-11-2012, 17:24
Hi Shane,

I´ve got a set of DNM Reson at approximately 2.2 as I recall. Does it need to be AT LEAST 2.5 Meters ?

http://www.dnm.co.uk/cables.html

I can dig them up and check if interested in the set. They are thin and easy to place, sounds terrific too :eyebrows:

falcoron
18-11-2012, 19:24
RFC will sell you cable talk 3 its all you will ever need, better than most up to £50 per meter replaced my Tellurium black never looked back great cable for buttons, paul can terminate with nice bananas too

DSJR
18-11-2012, 19:52
Hang on Shane... You've been "over there" asking if the baby NVA integrated would drive your "new" JPW's - we have spies everywhere :lol:

If the NVA is going to be your "amp of the month" in a short while, you're going to have to get the recommended cables or risk a blow up and subsequent excommunication...

If you're happy to look on fleabay, there's some no nonsense Cable Talk Excel 4 at a very good price. This is the fig-8 version of the old CT4.1 so flexible, but still with the high quality copper conductors. The run I bought just recently still has bright shiny copper, so the original claim of the superior insulation holds I feel...

julesd68
18-11-2012, 19:55
RFC will sell you cable talk 3 its all you will ever need, better than most up to £50 per meter replaced my Tellurium black never looked back great cable for buttons, paul can terminate with nice bananas too

+ 1.

The Talk 3 is very low capacitance so should be fine for NVA amps.

DSJR
18-11-2012, 19:57
What the heck is it with Tellurium Black that polarises opinion so? Is it hugely inductive or something?

southall-1998
18-11-2012, 20:02
Hang on Shane... You've been "over there" asking if the baby NVA integrated would drive your "new" JPW's - we have spies everywhere :lol:

If the NVA is going to be your "amp of the month" in a short while, you're going to have to get the recommended cables or risk a blow up and subsequent excommunication...

If you're happy to look on fleabay, there's some no nonsense Cable Talk Excel 4 at a very good price. This is the fig-8 version of the old CT4.1 so flexible, but still with the high quality copper conductors. The run I bought just recently still has bright shiny copper, so the original claim of the superior insulation holds I feel...

Stalker you!!!;)

This is for the kitchen!