PDA

View Full Version : Recommended China / Hong Kong merchants?

hal55
16-11-2012, 12:11
I've been selling off surplus equipment on ebay and have nearly covered the cost of a Shengya CV15 preamp. It will be a direct import from China and, although I used China Hiend quite a few years ago successfully, they're prices are a touch high compared to Cattylink and Timaudio. Are there any China merchants that do export sales that members have dealt with and can recommend? Must take Paypal, I'm not at all fussed by the idea of direct bank deposits that China Hiend seems to be heavily promoting these days. The gap between they're price for a CV15 using bank deposit as opposed to Paypal seems extraodinarily high.

Hal55

The Grand Wazoo
16-11-2012, 16:37
Hal,
I'm sorry but I haven't a clue what on earth you're talking about - judging by the lack of a reply, nor do the 29 other people who've already looked at this.
Could you explain a little more about what it is you want please? China hiend sounds like someone who sells crockery to me!

Audio Al
16-11-2012, 16:44
China hiend

" China hi end " is a web based company in China

Web sit not working ???

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=+China+hiend&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a#hl=en&client=firefox-a&hs=4a5&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&spell=1&q=China+hi+end&sa=X&ei=RWymUI_hMbSM0wXwuYD4Dw&ved=0CB8QvwUoAA&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.&fp=77d97114e097c10e&bpcl=38625945&biw=1154&bih=628

hal55
17-11-2012, 09:01
Ahhh yes.... things not making sense is what often happens when I come home from a hot days work and think "I'll just fire off a quick post or two before going to bed" and nothing quite goes in print how it sounded in my head.
Ok, main reason for posting was that I'm sure I saw comments on here some time back about a HK merchant people recommended enthusiastically, can't remember the name, can't find the post, but sounded like someone I'd trust to do business with. Anyone remember who it is?

Hal55

UV101
17-11-2012, 10:54
If you use PayPal, you have some protection if the goods don't show up. If you BACS its bye bye £££££ if nothing arrives.

I've read good and bad stories about catty link when I was looking for a jungson amp. It's a tough one but I'd use PayPal so at least there is some chance of keeping hold of your hard earned cash if there is a problem ;)