PDA

View Full Version : Pete Namlook 1960 - 2012..

sparrow
15-11-2012, 17:11
Just heard the sad news that Pete passed away on the 8th November. I know most of you guys may never have heard of this talented electroninc artist but Mark Reid was a big fan..I'm absolutely shattered by this news I dealt with him only a few weeks ago and he was such a freindly guy..and an excellent composer ..Rest in Peace Peter...

Sonority
15-11-2012, 17:26
Just heard the sad news that Pete passed away on the 8th November. I know most of you guys may never have heard of this talented electroninc artist but Mark Reid was a big fan..I'm absolutely shattered by this news I dealt with him only a few weeks ago and he was such a freindly guy..and an excellent composer ..Rest in Peace Peter...

Oh no, that is not what I wanted to read.

No more in the series of DSOTM.
Those go on to test any system out there..

I will play The Evolution Of later tonight in his memory.
Just love the email address at the begining..

WAD62
15-11-2012, 19:06
That's rubbish news...Mark/Reid Mal put me on to him...:(

snapper
15-11-2012, 19:35
Just heard the sad news that Pete passed away on the 8th November.

..Rest in Peace Peter...

As a big fan, that is sad news

Thanks for letting us know, Sparrow.

:(

sparrow
15-11-2012, 21:15
The cause was suspected to be a heart attack...as far as I know pete ate healthily didn't smoke or drink..a real bad bit of news..I can't believe it..only 52..

Alex_UK
15-11-2012, 22:16
Good God, 52 is no age. :( R.I.P. Peter Kuhlmann.

Reid Malenfant
03-12-2012, 21:36
Damn, I'm late to this due to having no working computer... Thanks for pointing me in the right direction Alex, I know you probably didn't want to though ;)

Totally gutted at this news, I fact I really don't know what to say :(

Only one thing I can right now, I'm pleased I have every single CD release he ever made, including one he burnt for me personally (trying to save me money, I still had to have the original though).

Time to honour the man & spin some Namlook :)

RIP Peter, you'll never be forgotten here :thumbsup:

synsei
03-12-2012, 21:41
Sad news this, RIP Pete :(