PDA

View Full Version : Hello from PA. USA

audioq
29-10-2012, 00:11
Hello Everyone

I've been reading this forum for quite a while and have enjoyed it immensely. I stumbled upon it after purchasing a Technics 1210 KAB turntable and was searching to see what other mods were available. After a lot of reading I have decided to take the plunge and go with the Mike New bearing and platter as well as Paul Hynes power supply, still deciding on which one.
Looking forward to learning even more from all of you.

Best Regards

Tom

The Grand Wazoo
29-10-2012, 00:21
Hi Tom,
Here's a very warm welcome to AoS from me.
What else does your system consist of & what sort of music do you like to listen to on it?

Cheers

audioq
29-10-2012, 16:02
Thanks Chris

I have Spectral amps and preamp with Evolution Acoustics speakers. PS AUDIO DAC and Transport and MIT cables.

Wakefield Turntables
29-10-2012, 16:10
Hello Everyone

I've been reading this forum for quite a while and have enjoyed it immensely. I stumbled upon it after purchasing a Technics 1210 KAB turntable and was searching to see what other mods were available. After a lot of reading I have decided to take the plunge and go with the Mike New bearing and platter as well as Paul Hynes power supply, still deciding on which one.
Looking forward to learning even more from all of you.

Best Regards

Tom

have a look in the techiepedia sub forum there is everything you could possibly want to know in there. ;)