PDA

View Full Version : Immaculate Castle Howard S2 Black Ash

isuckedmandelsonslemons
14-10-2012, 14:14
The only reason I'm selling these is I'm having a clear out to make way for some lovely new speakers I'm buying.
These speakers were very highly rated in their day and have stood the test of time. You'd have to spend well over £1,000 to get anything comparable. Hardly a mark on them and I am sure there isn't another pair in the country in a condition as good as these. They have to go so I will entertain any sensible offer. A tatty pair sold in eBay recently for £365 so that gives you something to shoot at. Used in second system for most of their life so rarely used. I have no boxes for these so it would have to be collection or courier at your own risk. 7409

isuckedmandelsonslemons
19-10-2012, 06:36
Apologies for no firm price. I genuinely have no real idea what these are worth. Does £400 sound about right?

isuckedmandelsonslemons
01-11-2012, 19:03
Bloody eBay. These were sold but buyer refused to pay and came up with load of crap reasons. So they're still for sale. Price drop to £350 plus delivery. That's a right bargain for a pair of classic speakers in superb condition.

Clothears
01-11-2012, 19:36
Bloody annoying isn't it? It's happened to me three times this year on Ebay.

You can't even leave them a negative feedback score either.

Definitely a last resort these days.

Audio Al
01-11-2012, 20:19
Bloody annoying isn't it? It's happened to me three times this year on Ebay.

You can't even leave them a negative feedback score either.

Definitely a last resort these days.

O yes you can :)

I have done it loads of times

Click on positive , Then leave NEGATIVE COMMENTS :eyebrows:

Like :- Total messer AVOID AT ALL COSTS

Clothears
01-11-2012, 21:03
You are right of course, I did do that, but their feedback score still remained at 100%, and basically Ebay couldn't give a toss.

isuckedmandelsonslemons
04-11-2012, 12:17
Surely someone wants these cracking speakers for £350? I really need to get shot.

Batty
05-11-2012, 00:23
Bloody good speakers, surprised you have not sold them already, I own a pair of S1s, wouldn't part with them. Any less than this price you should consider holding on to them.