PDA

View Full Version : Greetings from Northumberland

Arkless Electronics
14-10-2012, 12:56
Hi Folks,

Jez Arkless is the name and audio electronic engineering is the game ;)

I run a one-man-band business called Arkless Electronics, based in Bedlington, Northumberland.
Some will, I'm sure, know me from Pink Fish Media where I am an active member.

I've been a hifi enthusiast since I was a bairn (kid to those darn sarf!) and involved in electronics all my life.
I was Chief Engineer with Alchemist Products and designed the Axiom and Maxim integrated amps whilst there... before that I worked for Musical Fidelity.

Anyhow, I have an exciting new product to tell you all about so when this welcome page bit has cleared I'll see you in the trade section...

Cheers,
Jez.

Marco
14-10-2012, 13:22
Hi Jez,

Welcome to AoS. I've followed some of your posts on pfm, and it's always good to welcome another trade member into the ranks, although play nice (you know what I mean!) ;)

I look forward to seeing what you have to sell :)

Marco.

Mr Kipling
14-10-2012, 13:56
Orrrhh. . . It's not a '50s-style-4-slice-toaster-burns-bread-to-the-dulcid-tones-of-George-Formby-and-tells-the-time-in-Katmando - is it Jez? It doesn't get any more exciting than that for me, Jez. Been wantimg one for YEARS!!

Does it have a pull-out crumb tray?

Arkless Electronics
14-10-2012, 14:05
Thanks for the welcome Marco. I'll try and behave;)

Mr Kipling, Quite local to me I see! No it's a phono stage..... but I've just patented that toaster!

Mr Kipling
14-10-2012, 14:18
Great! This is what the 'net should be for - getting your ideas turned into reality.

Put me down for one when it goes into production.

Arkless Electronics
14-10-2012, 14:58
Phono stage available now.... Toaster is work in progress! :D

Marco
14-10-2012, 15:00
If it does muffins, put me down for a blue one.

Thanks for the welcome Marco. I'll try and behave ;)

Nice one, Jez - I appreciate that. Incidentally, how did you find us - in a search on Google? :)

Marco.

Arkless Electronics
14-10-2012, 15:21
It was from a mention on PFM that I found you.... and a suggestion from a member of both forums that this may be a good place to publicise my phono stage!

Marco
14-10-2012, 15:34
Oh yes, we love all things vinyl here, so publicise away! :D

Marco.