PDA

View Full Version : Possibly wanted: Tellurium Blue Speaker Cable 2 m.

icehockeyboy
11-10-2012, 09:54
Interest check at the mo, but if you have a set of these I may be interested.

Maybe the guy I sold mine to wants to upgrade to the Blacks, which may also be up for grabs......still giving it some thought......:scratch:

MCRU
12-10-2012, 19:23
I have some ex dem ones you can have, actually they are only £80 new, is that too much dude?

icehockeyboy
12-10-2012, 22:04
I have some ex dem ones you can have, actually they are only £80 new, is that too much dude?

Thanks for the offer but I'd prefer used ones like I bought off Effem originally, cos apart from anything else they were only £45 for a 2m pair! :)

Truth is I am still in a quandary as to whether to go back to the Blues, I thought when I first got the Blacks that they didn't sparkle like the Blues did, but then I sit and listen and think how good the Blacks are.......damn this indecision! :scratch:

synsei
12-10-2012, 22:48
I'd like to try a set of TQ Blue cables to hear how they compare with the Belkin's I am currently running, which are not too shabby themselves. I'd need a 3 mtr pair however...

icehockeyboy
13-10-2012, 09:40
I'd like to try a set of TQ Blue cables to hear how they compare with the Belkin's I am currently running, which are not too shabby themselves. I'd need a 3 mtr pair however...

As mentioned before, I jumped on the bandwagon and bought, along with lots of others here, some Belkin speaker cables, before getting the Blues.

The Blues just blew them away, they are in a different league!

Don't hesitate, get some!