PDA

View Full Version : Tim (Gigmeister) joins the management team!

Marco
08-10-2012, 22:10
Just to let everyone know that Tim's now been appointed in his new position, after being offered the job as a result of his excellent contributions to the AoS community, even though he's only been here a relatively short while, and so we considered that he's earned the right to have an active input in shaping the future of AoS.

Tim's enthusiasm and excellent communication skills, allied to his understanding and embracing of the AoS ethos, will no doubt make him an asset to the team and a continued valued contributor to the forum and our community. Those of you who have interacted frequently with Tim in his previous position will now have to remember that he's equipped with a big pointy stick! :eyebrows:

Anyway, let's all congratulate Tim on his promotion to the management team, give him our support and wish him the best of success! :cool:

Marco.

Alex_UK
08-10-2012, 22:41
Congratulations Tim and welcome to the team. :)

John
09-10-2012, 04:16
Well done Tim

Tim
09-10-2012, 07:31
Thanks Marco and thanks guys, pleased to help out where I can . . . oh Marco, that pointy stick you gave me last night, not sure if I was supposed to use it that way, but I have managed to break the end off, can I have a new one :lol:

The Grand Wazoo
09-10-2012, 07:39
Welcome the team Tim...........remember, always use your new superpowers wisely!

John
09-10-2012, 07:40
With great power comes great responsiablity!

MartinT
09-10-2012, 08:43
Welcome to the team, Tim. Try not to break the master controls and send us hurtling towards the Sun :)

snapper
09-10-2012, 09:02
Welcome to the team, Tim.

:cool:

Tim
09-10-2012, 20:39
Thanks again to all, I just have one question now I'm here as it has foxed me all night . . where do I get the lilac curtains from Alex, can you post a link :scratch:

Alex_UK
09-10-2012, 21:29
Well a quick Google and It looks like lilac curtains are soooohhh last season, dahling... I'd suggest sticking with the Lilac Wine! :cheers: