PDA

View Full Version : Hello my Friends,

booker
28-09-2012, 17:22
Here is booker introducing himself to all of you forum people. I live in Poland and I am very fond of music as such in particular when listened on analogue equipment with TT and the beauty of black vinyl being my predominant interest.

I love many types of music in particular classic rock (The Beatles, Led Zeppelin, The Who, Deep Purple, Rollin' Stones, Cream), alternative (The Church, REM, early Pink Floyd w/Syd Barrett), blues (Stevie Ray Vaughan, Robert Johnson, Eric Clapton) in parallell to my beloved fingerstyle guitar playing that I am enjoying listening (Jerry Reed, Chet Atkins, Tommy Emmanuel, Lenny Breau) as well as playing the guitar.

My TT gear is as follows: Linn LP12 w/Hercules PSU, Jelco SA750D tonearm armed with Ortofon 2m Black, Garrott P77i, and Shure V15 Type III carts, Lehmann Black Cube preamp, Marantz P17 KI Signature, Vienna Acoustics Grand Mozart wired with Van den Hul speaker cables, iMac for digitalizing my vinyl records collection.

I am looking forward to participate in many interesting discusions on this forum. :)

John
28-09-2012, 18:11
Some great classic rock and notice you got a ear for really good guitar players
Lenny Breu and Tommy Emmanual can really play
Welcome to AOS

Alex_UK
29-09-2012, 20:17
Hi Tomasz, welcome to AoS from me too - hope you enjoy the forum.

Beechwoods
01-10-2012, 12:19
Welcome to the forum Tomasz, I hope you enjoy it here :)

The Grand Wazoo
01-10-2012, 19:40
Hi!
All good stuff there. Welcome

Macca
01-10-2012, 19:47
Hi from me :)

Riislingen
01-10-2012, 21:47
Hi and welcome to the forum !

AlfaGTV
02-10-2012, 09:08
Welcome Tomasz!

Recently discovered one of my favourite prog-bands are from Poland:
http://open.spotify.com/track/3WKfFE3CQpNON5RTlNiPKv

Can you elaborate on the improvement with the Hercules on your LP12?
Regards /Mike