PDA

View Full Version : Hello

keith1962
25-09-2012, 16:42
Y'Ahreet?

Audio Al
25-09-2012, 17:56
Sureizzzzz

Come on Mr you must be able to do a better Hello than that ?

Like who are you
What system do you have
Type of music you like / Dislike

100 lines , must try harder , Begin :lol:

keith1962
25-09-2012, 18:39
My system is:

LP12 (Keel,Radikal,Urika,Ekos2(AudioOrigamiCardas rewire),Harban Wenge plinth,Khan,Skale,Lyra Kleos. Akurate DS1.
Avondale Grad1/TPX2 into Avondale S100.
ATC SCM40.
Naim Fraim.
Linn silvers sources to pre. Mogami pre to power amp and headphone amp. Naim NACA5 speaker cables.
Lehmann Black Cube Linear Headphone amp and Sennheiser HD700 headphones.

Musical tastes are varied but started with Deep Purple, Zeppelin and early Rainbow and Rush, developed with The Smiths and Morrisey to Shed Seven, early Oasis, Stone Roses, The Verve, Elbow, Travis, The Peppers through to Duffy, Adele and Jay Z, Joe Jackson, The Pretenders, with Robbi Robertson, Neil Young, The Doors and Dylan thrown in alongside Yes, Pink Floyd and Mary Chapin Carpenter, Alison Krauss and Dwight Yokum (!!?), Katherine Williams and Lindisfarne, Genesis (up until Seconds Out), Eddie Reader, Dire Straits (before BiA), and have started revisiting early to mid seventies vinyl like Free, Jethro Tull, Thin Lizzy and Marc Bolan. I also have the whole Porcupine Tree collection on vinyl and like anything that Steven Wilson does basically, as well as Dead can Dance and Lisa Gerrard in particular.

Do need advice on interconnect and speaker cable upgrades (which is what brought me here as a browser in the first place) and I think that will be the subject of my first post outside the Welcome room.
Best regards,
Keith.

Beechwoods
25-09-2012, 18:41
Welcome to the forum Keith, excellent second post ;)

:hifive: :hifive:

Audio Al
25-09-2012, 18:54
Very good

Interesting equipment and taste in music

Welcome to the forum :)

keith1962
25-09-2012, 19:44
Interesting good or interesting wtf? :-)
I realise it is a bit more "mainstream" than the usual profile on here:-).

Audio Al
25-09-2012, 19:48
Interesting good :D

keith1962
25-09-2012, 20:01
Phew! That's a relief:-). What's your poison musically? Must admit I can't relate to jazz or reggae at all which are the only two genre that I struggle with really. Although actually that is not correct as when I have heard jazz live I like it, can't do reggae though.