PDA

View Full Version : FS: Pioneer VSX-1015 A/V Amp.

AJSki2fly
24-09-2012, 10:05
I have a Pioneer VSX-1015 A/V amplifier for sale.

It is in excellent condition and produces a very good sound, one of the best produced. It is Full Dolby Pro Logic, THX and DTS, and can be configured up to 7.1 surround sound.

I will not run through all its features here but it is very versatile and can be used just as a pre-amp as well. It got the following write up "The new VSX-1015 A/V receiver has been named ‘European Home Theatre Receiver of the Year 2005-2006’ by the European Image and Sound Association (EISA) – a jury consisting of the editors of 50 leading European consumer electronics magazines."

For details go to

http://www.pioneer.eu/eur/products/archive/VSX-1015-S/index.html

I am selling as I have just upgraded my system to include a Meridian Surround Sound pre-amp and the Pioneer is no longer needed.

I am looking for £150 plus P&P, and will only ship in the UK. Purchaser is welcome to collect.

The amp weighs in at around 15.5kg, I will arrange UPS shipping at the purchasers cost I would estimate this to be £30-40 depending up delivery address, but will confirm at sale.

Thanks

Adrian :)

AJSki2fly
27-09-2012, 15:45
I am looking for £150 plus P&P, and will only ship in the UK. Purchaser is welcome to collect.

The amp weighs in at around 15.5kg, I will arrange UPS shipping at the purchasers cost I would estimate this to be £30-40 depending up delivery address, but will confirm at sale.

Thanks

Adrian :)

Someone must want a good sounding surround amp for their lounge, a new equivalent one is over £500

Price reduced to £120, last chance going on eBay next week