PDA

View Full Version : Quad 33/303 Pre/Power Amp FOR SALE

leorbk
09-02-2009, 17:39
Hi guys, I'm new to this forum, so will introduce myself a little.
I am a DJ from London, so my main home setup is a pair of 1210's hooked up to some JBL Control 5's via a Pioneer Mixer and Rotel amp.

I inherited some really nice gear from my Dad, but don't really have the money to invest in good enough speakers to do them justice, or even really have the space to use them - as we live in a small flat with small children/animals!!
I have the spare bedroom as my DJ studio, but have no more room for extra equipment in there.

So I am going to sell this stuff on.
I have a lovely Quad 33/303 pre/power combo that my Dad owned since new.
Comes with original cables. All tested and working well. Cosmetically very good.
I'd like to get £250 which will include free delivery within the M25.
I will deliver it myself as I don't really trust the Royal Mail to look after it. Outside the M25, I'm sure we can come to some agreement on delivery.
Obviously you are welcome to test the equipment before buying, and collection in London SW1 is welcome too.

I also have this Nad setup. Consisting of 7020i Stereo Receiver and 5420 CD Player.
This is a lovely sounding system, I'd like £150 ono.
I also have a very well matched pair of B&W stand mounters that sound lovely with this system. So if you want the amp/cd player I'm sure we can work out a deal with the speakers too.

I'll be sad to see this stuff go, but it's better that someone who will use it and love it has it, than I keep it in a box somewhere!

I realise that I am unknown on this forum, but I have 100% feedback on eBay (CLICK HERE (http://myworld.ebay.co.uk/leorbk))
And also very good feedback on a forum connected to my other hobby (scale RC models) www.scale4x4rc.org CLICK HERE (http://www.scale4x4rc.org/forums/search.php?searchid=720744) (user: LondonF350 - I don't know if you have to be logged in to see my feedback... if someone lets me know I can probably post a screenshot or something)
You can email or IM me via this forum, and I am more than happy with any test of this equipment before payment.
I'd rather deliver personally at a time and place to suit us both, so that I know it will get there safely. But am happy to work with delivery.

Thanks for looking guys.
Please let me know what you think. :)