PDA

View Full Version : Jelco tonearms from Hong Kong at Ebay?

joniakaidiot
19-09-2012, 18:34
Hello,

I thought I'd ask here, in case someone has dealt with those sellers from Hong Kong who sell at Ebay. Hopefully I'm in correct section with posting this?

Are those Jelco tonearms (750d for example) they sell known to be genuine?
They often seem to be over $100 cheaper ...

Any experiences?

Cheers from Finland,
Joni

Dingdong
19-09-2012, 19:38
Hello,

I thought I'd ask here, in case someone has dealt with those sellers from Hong Kong who sell at Ebay. Hopefully I'm in correct section with posting this?

Are those Jelco tonearms (750d for example) they sell known to be genuine?
They often seem to be over $100 cheaper ...

Any experiences?

Cheers from Finland,
Joni

2juki on ebay has a good reputation. Bear in mind you may have to pay import duties though.

YNWaN
19-09-2012, 20:17
The saving doesn't seem unrealistic given the relative fluidity of this items RRP.

StanleyB
19-09-2012, 20:37
I have dealt with the guy selling on eBay as Foxtan. He can do you a low value invoice and packs the goods very well. He'll even track down hard to find items for you. And he offers a money back guarantee. Might be worth trying him.

Riislingen
19-09-2012, 20:41
I bought several items from 2juki. No issues at all.

Highly recommended individual. I know friends who have bought very expensive items from him as well.

I'd buy with confidence.

Mikkel

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

sq225917
20-09-2012, 07:53
I've bought a few things from 2Juki, he has always been accommodating regarding invoicing.

joniakaidiot
20-09-2012, 17:37
Great, thanks for your replies.

Yep, I've also mailed with 2juki - said they could ship with reduced value.
Guess I can trust them then.

Yomanze
23-09-2012, 22:09
Maybe edit that post Dinodale to preserve his identity and a potential visit from customs!

On an aside let us know what you think of the 2M Black? :)

Dinodale
25-09-2012, 07:10
Maybe edit that post Dinodale to preserve his identity and a potential visit from customs!

On an aside let us know what you think of the 2M Black? :)

Ups might be a good idea but I need an admin to do that I think:doh:

I was recommended the 2M Black by some of guys in here. I can just say together with the standard arm on my techie (rewiret and with KAB-damper) it made me able to hear "the angels sing";)
The sound became much more detailed and dynamic. I got this feeling I have moved 10 rows closer to the music if you can follow me:eyebrows: