PDA

View Full Version : Cable clear out

falcoron
09-09-2012, 13:33
selling these as i want all cables to be the same so im changing all my interconnects and power leads to Mark Grant, seems to be the best option to me, all the cables below are great condition and sound very good. The ixos digital has a white silk cover and it looks a little dirty but works beautifully, i bought this from Jerry on here so asking a little less than i paid

ATLAS VOYAGER RCA BLACK 1.0M `£50 POSTED UK ONLY
ATLAS EQUATOR II RCA WHITE 1.0M £20 POSTED UK ONLY
IXOS DIGITAL WHITE RCA 1.0M £25 POSTED UK ONLY
STRAIGHTWIRE CHORUS BLUE RCA 1.5M £25 POSTED UK ONLY
MISSING LINK ORBIT POWER CORD 1.0 £45 POSTED UK ONLY

If you have Mark Grant RCA / DIGITAL / or POWER CORDS and want to trade swap or sell me give me a PM please

PAYMENT BY PAYPAL GIFT PLEASE ( BANK TRANS IF NO PP ACCOUNT)

falcoron
09-09-2012, 19:39
selling these as i want all cables to be the same so im changing all my interconnects and power leads to Mark Grant, seems to be the best option to me, all the cables below are great condition and sound very good. The ixos digital has a white silk cover and it looks a little dirty but works beautifully, i bought this from Jerry on here so asking a little less than i paid

ATLAS VOYAGER RCA BLACK 1.0M `£50 POSTED UK ONLY
ATLAS EQUATOR II RCA WHITE 1.0M £20 POSTED UK ONLY
IXOS DIGITAL WHITE RCA 1.0M £25 POSTED UK ONLY
STRAIGHTWIRE CHORUS BLUE RCA 1.5M £25 POSTED UK ONLY
MISSING LINK ORBIT POWER CORD 1.0 £45 POSTED UK ONLY

If you have Mark Grant RCA / DIGITAL / or POWER CORDS and want to trade swap or sell me give me a PM please

PAYMENT BY PAYPAL GIFT PLEASE ( BANK TRANS IF NO PP ACCOUNT)

OFFERS?

falcoron
10-09-2012, 13:06
come on guys good cables these make an offer you never know they are of no use to me so get a bargain