PDA

View Full Version : Wtd: Interconnects

Rare Bird
07-09-2012, 13:20
Looking for 45'' Pair of Blue Jeans Cable 'LE-1' Interconnects with the original Canare RCA's..Must be in excellent condition..

Marco
07-09-2012, 14:11
Hi dude,

What do you mean by a 45" pair? :scratch:

Marco.

Alex_UK
07-09-2012, 15:33
Are these the ones you and I won from Marco in the Christmas quiz a year or two ago Andre? (Marco?) I do use them in my main system but not for my main source, and I've got other cables I can use so you'd be welcome to my pair if they are the ones you're after?

Rare Bird
07-09-2012, 18:23
Hi dude,

What do you mean by a 45" pair? :scratch:

Marco.

Because they are over a meter long, very generous runs, tip to tip is approx 45'' :eyebrows:

Are these the ones you and I won from Marco in the Christmas quiz a year or two ago Andre? (Marco?) I do use them in my main system but not for my main source, and I've got other cables I can use so you'd be welcome to my pair if they are the ones you're after?

Yeh there em. I forgot about you having a set Alex :eyebrows:

Marco
07-09-2012, 18:44
Because they are over a meter long, very generous runs, tip to tip is approx 45'' :eyebrows:

Ah, I see your logic now! I'm sure that Alex will sell you his, but why not just order a new pair, direct from Blue Jeans?

They're cheap as chips, and BJ ship them super-fast! :)

Marco.

Alex_UK
07-09-2012, 21:52
I'm sure that Alex will sell you his

I think you meant "give" :)

André - PM me your address and I'll get them in the post to you first thing in the morning. :)

Marco
08-09-2012, 07:39
Yes, I'd forgotten you hadn't paid for them! :eyebrows:

Marco.

Rare Bird
08-09-2012, 11:37
Just need another pair now.. :eyebrows:

Marco
08-09-2012, 11:56
Lol...Why not order the buggers from Blue Jeans: http://www.bluejeanscable.com/store/audio/index.htm

For some reason you won't, and I don't get it.....? :scratch: :confused:

Marco.

Rare Bird
08-09-2012, 16:04
duty

Tim
08-09-2012, 16:12
André, they have a UK site too, UK prices no duty ;)

http://www.bluejeanscable.co.uk/store/audio/index.htm

Marco
08-09-2012, 16:17
Indeed, that's where I got mine from (the one's you're using), and I paid bugger all duty! ;)

They also arrived in about 2 working days, which proves that they're not being shipped from the States.....

Marco.

Rare Bird
08-09-2012, 16:19
Not chancing it.. I'll wait for another pair to turn up.

Mark Grant
08-09-2012, 17:36
Looking for 45'' Pair of Blue Jeans Cable 'LE-1' Interconnects with the original Canare RCA's..

I doubt they will have genuine canare RCA, they usually have a look a like connector called 'taversoe' that looks very similar.
look closely at the ones you have.
they will be OK for sure but probably not Canare as genuine canare cost a fair bit now.

If I can find one I will post a picture.

Marco
08-09-2012, 17:42
Hi Mark,

I think the plugs on the Blue Jeans cables are genuine Canare, as I bought the very cables Andre's got, before I met you (and you were on AoS), and they're identical to those used on your LV61S, shown here:

http://markgrantcables.co.uk/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=43_1&products_id=1

TBH, Andre should just buy a set of LV61S from you, are they sound better than the cables from Blue Jeans (I've compared them), with both of them using Belden cable and Canare plugs, and yours are definitely shipped from the UK! :)

Marco.