PDA

View Full Version : Hello.....again

horace
06-09-2012, 22:05
Hello to all

Seeing as how I haven't been here for ages, I thought I'd say hello again before getting stuck back in to the forum.

It's nice to be back.

Cheers

Martin

The Grand Wazoo
06-09-2012, 22:30
Hi Martin,
It's great that you've come back to us!
I don't think I remember seeing your system in the Gallery - how about dusting off your camera & letting us see some piccies of your system?
Have you got any upcoming changes in mind?

Cheers

horace
06-09-2012, 22:50
Hi Martin,
It's great that you've come back to us!
I don't think I remember seeing your system in the Gallery - how about dusting off your camera & letting us see some piccies of your system?
Have you got any upcoming changes in mind?

Cheers

Hi Chris

I'll try and shake the gremlins out of my digicam.

Funny you should mention it, but I'm about to embark on a mission to reduce the box count. We'll see...

Cheers

Martin

synsei
07-09-2012, 01:04
Welcome back Martin... :wave:

RichB
07-09-2012, 12:30
another member from the good north! nice to meet you sir...

theres a few us on here now.

Alex_UK
07-09-2012, 20:49
Hi Martin, welcome (back) to AoS. :)

Horace, hey? Are you by any chance Hungry, or are you planning on going Skiing? Hopefully there aren't too many Spiders around. I'm sure all will be revealed as to the origins of your name! I hope I didn't say the same when you first joined back in 2010... I probably did! :lol:

Nice to have you back, enjoy!

horace
07-09-2012, 21:21
Hi Martin, welcome (back) to AoS. :)

Horace, hey? Are you by any chance Hungry, or are you planning on going Skiing? Hopefully there aren't too many Spiders around. I'm sure all will be revealed as to the origins of your name! I hope I didn't say the same when you first joined back in 2010... I probably did! :lol:

Nice to have you back, enjoy!

Thanks!

My moniker is inspired by the jazz pianist Horace Silver. Check out 'Song for my Father' or 'Cape Verdean Blues' for some stonking tunes from the hard bop grandpop.

I don't remember what happened last week, so can't comment on anything you may have said in 2010 - sorry :)

Cheers

Martin

horace
07-09-2012, 21:23
another member from the good north! nice to meet you sir...

theres a few us on here now.

Hi Richard.

Nice to meet you too.

Cheers

Martin

horace
07-09-2012, 21:25
Welcome back Martin... :wave:

Thanks Dave!

Cheers

Martin

Alex_UK
07-09-2012, 21:46
I don't remember what happened last week, so can't comment on anything you may have said in 2010 - sorry :)

Well I just checked back, I did exactly the same "dad" joke back then... :doh: How embarrassing! Still, at least I'm consistently awful! :lol: