PDA

View Full Version : FS - 2.5M pair Tellurium Blue speaker cable

julesd68
06-09-2012, 11:04
I have a 2.5m terminated pair of Tellurium Blue speaker cable.

Only a few hours on them - bought ex-dem.
Condition is mint.

£80 delivered.

julesd68
07-09-2012, 16:29
Last call before ebay ...

Effem
08-09-2012, 08:51
Methinks your asking price is a bit too much near the brand new price to be honest. Yes I do realise they only have a few hours on them, but take out of that the dealer profit and the absence of a purchase return option and that few quid more gets a brand new cable with the benefits included. My opinion of course.

icehockeyboy
08-09-2012, 09:44
Methinks your asking price is a bit too much near the brand new price to be honest. Yes I do realise they only have a few hours on them, but take out of that the dealer profit and the absence of a purchase return option and that few quid more gets a brand new cable with the benefits included. My opinion of course.

Sorry Julian, Frank has a very valid point.

julesd68
08-09-2012, 09:54
Thanks chaps.

I notice on Wigwam there is an excellent rule regarding posting in the classifieds - "comments on pricing should be sent via Personal Message to the seller".

Effem
08-09-2012, 10:08
Just trying to be helpful Julian and to offer a possible reason why these excellent cables remain unsold. Why it should be said via PM when it is probably thought so by potential buyers anyway is a moot point and isn't as far as I am aware applicable to this particular forum. I also understand that taking a hit financially on an item that has very low usage a painful experience, but that is the way of the world I'm afraid.

Having said all that, if I have offended you then I do apologise sincerely because it wasn't a "thread crapping" comment I assure you.

icehockeyboy
08-09-2012, 12:05
Ditto. :)

julesd68
08-09-2012, 18:30
SOLD - stp.