PDA

View Full Version : Hello from London

jdpanoptic
04-09-2012, 20:17
Hello, just want to introduce myself. I come from a DJing background but am now looking into upgrading my trust Technics 1210, which I always knew was a fantastic turntable - it's nice to see it being reappraised by audiophiles now too.

My speakers are active Adam Audio A3s - basically studio monitors but give a nice clean sound. I've paired the turntable with a Cambridge Audio 540P preamp that really opened up the sound.

So, nothing too high end, but looking to discover new audio delights. :)

John

Tarzan
04-09-2012, 20:23
Hello, just want to introduce myself. I come from a DJing background but am now looking into upgrading my trust Technics 1210, which I always knew was a fantastic turntable - it's nice to see it being reappraised by audiophiles now too.

My speakers are active Adam Audio A3s - basically studio monitors but give a nice clean sound. I've paired the turntable with a Cambridge Audio 540P preamp that really opened up the sound.

So, nothing too high end, but looking to discover new audio delights. :)

John

Hi John, and welcome to the forum, l too use the Techie with a Cambridge (640p), and together they sound brilliant, very musical sound for buttons really. Enjoy!:)

AlfaGTV
04-09-2012, 21:32
Welcome John!

Regards
/Mike