PDA

View Full Version : Not as new as you think.

Floyddroid
03-09-2012, 21:42
Hello chaps. I am the artist previously known as The Petch. after a glitch with my Laptop i have had to re-register. I am now Floyddroid. Cool eh?
I am totally nuts about Prog rock eapecially Pink Floyd and Camel, hence my new moniker.
Vinyl features largely in my system and i listen to it via my trusty Notts Hyperspace via a prima Luna Prologue two driving rewired Ruark Crusader 2's. I won't go on too much as many of you are aware of my previous incarnation. Good to be back folks.:lol:

Barry
03-09-2012, 21:49
Welcome to AoS Steve.

Prog rock eh? Well, we have one member here who is also nuts about prog rock - to the exclusion of all else.

Welcome 'back'.

Regards

synsei
03-09-2012, 21:57
Welcome back Steve. I hope you gave your lappy a stiff talking to... :spank::D

Beechwoods
04-09-2012, 07:07
Steve, I will merge your old account with your new one. Let me know whether you would like to me to revert your Username back to 'The Petch' - I'll leave it as 'Floyddroid' until you tell me otherwise.

Many thanks :)

Floyddroid
04-09-2012, 21:20
Hi Nick

i will just leave the name as Floyddroid. Can you put my avatar up when you morph my account. Cheers

steve

Beechwoods
05-09-2012, 08:26
Sorry mate, your Avatar was part of the account I merged into this one and I didn't save it before I did the merge. Do you have a copy elsewhere you could use?