PDA

View Full Version : A new range of mini jack cables from Epiphany Acoustics...

Epiphany Acoustics
23-08-2012, 17:57
Epiphany Acoustics are happy to announce a new range of mini jack cables intended to provide a one stop solution for all of your portable audio needs and more. They are all hand built using premium materials to ensure the integrity of the signal is upheld.

Webpage here (http://epiphany-acoustics.co.uk/our-products/cables/mini-jack-cables-and-accessories/).

Epiphany Acoustics MJ2 mini jack to mini jack cable
The MJ2 is a very versatile cable used extensively in portable audio. Built using the high quality gold plated Neutrik jack plugs and the shielded, silver plated oxygen free copper cable, the MJ2 is the last stop you will need to make when it comes to connecting your portable audio equipment.

Features:
- Gold plated 3.5mm jack plugs manufactured by Neutrik
- Low noise, shielded silver plated copper cable
- Finished with a red woven jacket
- Length: 0.3m, 1m and 2m. Custom lengths available upon application.
- Prices start from just £9.99!

http://i381.photobucket.com/albums/oo253/Olli1324/MJ2_300px.jpg

Epiphany Acoustics MJS mini jack to 6.35mm jack socket cable
The handy MJS adapter is used primarily for connecting headphones with a 6.35mm jack plug to an amplifier with a 3.5mm jack output socket, such as the EHP-O2 and EHP-O2D. It is constructed from a flexible, shielded, silver plated, oxygen free copper cable terminated with high quality connectors. The mini jack is a robust gold plated plug whilst the 6.35mm socket at the other end is of the locking variety and manufactured by Neutrik, ensuring a firm, reliable connection to all headphone plugs. The cable is finished with a smart red jacket. The use of this adapter is recommended over and above the standard couplers which put undue strain on the mini jack socket, often causing damage.
- Gold plated 3.5mm jack plug manufactured by Neutrik
- Locking 6.35mm headphone jack socket manufactured by Neutrik
- Critical to avoid putting undue strain on 3.5mm jack socket
- Length – approx. 0.6m. Custom lengths available upon application.
- Prices start from just £17.99!

http://i381.photobucket.com/albums/oo253/Olli1324/MJS_300px.jpg

:cool:

YNWaN
23-08-2012, 18:12
Are you going to do a short iPod connector to stereo mini-jack lead?

Epiphany Acoustics
23-08-2012, 22:12
There is one in the works, yep. Should have some more info in a couple of months time. I have some 75 Ohm coax cables and mains cables in the works as well...

YNWaN
23-08-2012, 23:47
Excellent, I can see myself buying a couple of those :).

Canetoad
24-08-2012, 06:19
Yep, I'd be interested too. :)

Epiphany Acoustics
24-08-2012, 09:11
Looks like I'll have to get busy and develop something for you guys soon then!

Alex_UK
24-08-2012, 09:12
Ipod connector to twin RCA would be nice as well! ;)

Epiphany Acoustics
24-08-2012, 09:14
Now you are just going to work me into the ground...!

Epiphany Acoustics
24-09-2012, 11:11
I have some feedback from a customer who has been using the new MJ2 mini jack cable in his set up:

"Everything is cleaned up; better separation, more impact on drums and the like, much more detail... Everything sounds much clearer... I thank you for the tremendous value you provide."

And a previous customer:
"Dear Oliver

The cables arrived and keep up your value for money reputation.

The 1/4 to 1/8 is the best I have come across and puts some overpriced competitors to shame.

I await your iPod dock to mini.

Thank you."

Marco
24-09-2012, 13:21
Epiphany Acoustics are happy to announce a new range of mini jack cables intended to provide a one stop solution for all of your portable audio needs and more. They are all hand built using premium materials to ensure the integrity of the signal is upheld.

Webpage here (http://epiphany-acoustics.co.uk/our-products/cables/mini-jack-cables-and-accessories/).

Epiphany Acoustics MJ2 mini jack to mini jack cable
The MJ2 is a very versatile cable used extensively in portable audio. Built using the high quality gold plated Neutrik jack plugs and the shielded, silver plated oxygen free copper cable, the MJ2 is the last stop you will need to make when it comes to connecting your portable audio equipment.

Features:
- Gold plated 3.5mm jack plugs manufactured by Neutrik
- Length: 0.3m, 1m and 2m. Custom lengths available upon application.
- Prices start from just £9.99!

http://i381.photobucket.com/albums/oo253/Olli1324/MJ2_300px.jpg

Epiphany Acoustics MJS mini jack to 6.35mm jack socket cable
The handy MJS adapter is used primarily for connecting headphones with a 6.35mm jack plug to an amplifier with a 3.5mm jack output socket, such as the EHP-O2 and EHP-O2D. It is constructed from a flexible, shielded, silver plated, oxygen free copper cable terminated with high quality connectors. The mini jack is a robust gold plated plug whilst the 6.35mm socket at the other end is of the locking variety and manufactured by Neutrik, ensuring a firm, reliable connection to all headphone plugs. The cable is finished with a smart red jacket. The use of this adapter is recommended over and above the standard couplers which put undue strain on the mini jack socket, often causing damage.
- Gold plated 3.5mm jack plug manufactured by Neutrik
- Locking 6.35mm headphone jack socket manufactured by Neutrik
- Critical to avoid putting undue strain on 3.5mm jack socket
- Length – approx. 0.6m. Custom lengths available upon application.
- Prices start from just £17.99!

http://i381.photobucket.com/albums/oo253/Olli1324/MJS_300px.jpg

:cool:

Hi Oliver,

Do you supply one of those cables, ending in phonos, rather than XLRs? Basically, I'd need a single mini jack to two phono plugs. If so, I'd be interested if you could send me a cable to listen to? No rush whatsoever :)

Marco.

Epiphany Acoustics
24-09-2012, 14:03
There are a few more mini jack cables in the works - including a mini jack to stereo phono. LOD -> mini jack and LOD -> stereo RCA are the other two due to be released within the next month or so.

Marco
24-09-2012, 14:06
Cheers, Oliver. Let me know when you have some mini-jack to stereo phonos available :cool:

Marco.