PDA

View Full Version : FS: Sansui TU217 Tuner

Wakefield Turntables
19-08-2012, 19:05
up for sale is my minty tu217 tuner, I have included a couple of picks. Its in mint nick and works a treat. I used this in my old Sansui system but now I need to give it a new home as I'm reducing my hifi collection. I'm looking for £35-40 onvo, this does not include postage. I'm open to offers. Thanks for looking

Wakefield Turntables
20-08-2012, 16:31
bump! I have no idea what one of these is worth, anyone want to make me an offer before I either ebay or skip it??

John
20-08-2012, 16:43
Lovelly tuner with a decent aerial

Spectral Morn
20-08-2012, 17:15
bump! I have no idea what one of these is worth, anyone want to make me an offer before I either ebay or skip it??

What you are asking is a fair price if its in good condition and full working order. More photos would be in order as cosmetic condition is a big factor with tuners for many. Do all the bulbs work ? Do the VU meters work fully ? etc More info will also help.

Wakefield Turntables
20-08-2012, 19:08
The unit has no scratches, VU meters are working, everything is in perfect order including all the knobs etc. There are no scratches on the case. Hence, mint! I'll get some pictures up in next day or so.

Wakefield Turntables
22-08-2012, 20:20
More photos and a price reduction £35 and i'll post it to you!!

Xapito
26-08-2012, 07:14
Hi Andrew, really want this, will you post abroad using registered service with parcel2go or interparcel (local pickup)? I'm new to the forum but have lots of feedback from other places. Thanks.

Wakefield Turntables
26-08-2012, 09:32
Yes I will post abroad but I require a bank transfer directly into my account.

Xapito
26-08-2012, 09:50
Hi again Andrew, thanks for the quick reply.

No problems with the bank wire but as you probably know the money will depart in euros, arrive to your account in euros and then automatically converted to £'s by your banking institution. From previous experiences on other places, I can't transfer the amont specifically in £'s. This poses no problem, just felt I should warn you about this if this is the 1st time for you :D

Send me a PM with the specific info regarding amount and remaining data.

Thanks
Nuno