PDA

View Full Version : Something odd or not?

Reid Malenfant
16-08-2012, 18:30
Hi Chaps, I'm not sure why this is but while I subscribe to theads & can access & see all that I have posted on by going to my userCP, for some reason I don't appear to be subscribed to any of the Album Club albums that have been listened to & replied to :scratch:

Wasappenin?

:lol:

Is it just me? I only noticed as someone recently posted on the Slovo album that DSDL posted up & I was sure I listened & voted, but there was no subscription...

Sure enough I had indeed :)

Checking all the other album club albums reveals no subscription on any of them...

Like I say, wasappenin :rfl:

Beechwoods
16-08-2012, 18:37
No idea, but it may be a bug with subscriptions to moved threads since all the Album Club threads were moved to the new forum. You currently have Automatic Thread Subscription Mode set to 'No Notification', which means you will subscribe, but not get emails. Keep an eye on new threads you reply to, and post back if its a recurring problem.

Reid Malenfant
16-08-2012, 18:48
Ok Nick, will do, though new stuff I have posted on all appears to be subscribed to.

Looks like the move might have done it ;)

Reid Malenfant
16-08-2012, 19:23
Ah, while I think about it Nick...

When I hit "View Forum Leaders" on the bottom of the home page it now comes up as a blank page :scratch:

Surely some mistake :D

I can tell you that the "Mark Forums Read" button still works ok :eyebrows:

Mike
16-08-2012, 19:26
Ah, while I think about it Nick...

When I hit "View Forum Leaders" on the bottom of the home page it now comes up as a blank page :scratch:

Surely some mistake :D

I can tell you that the "Mark Forums Read" button still works ok :eyebrows:

Same! :scratch:

Beechwoods
16-08-2012, 19:37
So it does...

Reid Malenfant
16-08-2012, 19:41
Nice to see a 100% vote for it not working :lol:

I'll leave you to it Nick, I believe it may well be the department you are the business at :)

Beechwoods
16-08-2012, 19:44
Show Forum Leaders now fixed :)

And another thing to add to the list of things to change from VB's helpful defaults when setting up a new Usergroup.

Reid Malenfant
16-08-2012, 19:55
Yep, knew you were the man for the job! :cool:

Nicely done :)