PDA

View Full Version : for sale or swaps jas audio orior ribbon monitors

mmar
06-08-2012, 16:44
fantastic speakers

twin element ribbon tweeters and accuton ceramic mid range bass driver same driver found on silly expensive speakers

finish on these is amazing deep piano gloss dark tiger eye book marched veneers

having owned my share of quality monitors these are right up with the best I've heard these blow Wilson benesh arcs and b and w 805 s into the weeds

plenty of info and reviews available these are the next model up from the highly regarded orsa monitor

origanal rrp was 2.5 k probably more now check with Jordan acoustics

asking 850 may consider part ex or swaps

pic up only from the north east or meet ( no boxes )

will add pics ASAP if you need any before I do feel free to ask and I can email

singzh
26-09-2012, 15:08
Hi there,

I am interested in the speakers. Can you please contact me at

{removed for your safety}

Thanks,
singzh

Puffin
26-09-2012, 17:04
Don't think so.

singzh
26-09-2012, 19:51
Sorry, what was that, Puffin?

MartinT
26-09-2012, 20:13
I think what Rob is getting at, singzh, is that you have made a minimal welcome statement and three posts in total, all today. Now you want to buy these speakers and post an e-mail address in public forum. It's not exactly contributing to the forum in the spirit of participation, is it?

May I suggest a little more contribution and then send Mick a PM?

The Grand Wazoo
26-09-2012, 21:41
Not only that, but are you in a position (Canada) to pick up the speakers from the north east of England as the ad states?

singzh
27-09-2012, 01:27
Here is my story:

I was looking for a pair of bookshelf speakers for my bedroom setup. Just yesterday I auditioned a pair of JAS AUDIO Orsa booksheles at a new friend's house (we met via Canadian audio forum: canuckaudiomart.com). I was shocked by what I heard. Immediately I decided that this was what I wanted. But my friend wanted to keep the pair and mentioned to me that the Orior is even better.

So I googled it, and this thread came at the first. I registered immediately and waited for one hour then I was able to post a reply to Mike.

That was about it. I did not even think about how to ship a pair of speakers from UK to Canada. haha.

It was all my bad. Sorry about that.

Thanks
singzh

MartinT
27-09-2012, 06:13
Thanks for explaining, Singzh. Why not stick around anyway? There's lots of active threads going on here, you could start one on the JAS speakers and tell us why you like them. I have a friend nearby who has a pair of their big floorstanders.

icehockeyboy
31-10-2012, 21:17
What's happened to these, did they get sold?