PDA

View Full Version : Formula One Today

Spectral Morn
24-06-2012, 14:05
Well what can I say except today was one of the most amazing races in a very long time. Incredible stuff :eek:

Well done Fernando Alonso - Ferrari 1st, Kimi Raikkonen - Lotus 2nd and third Michael Schumacher - Mercedes :cool:

Incredible, I have not been so excited watching in a very long time.

northwest
24-06-2012, 14:29
I must say, it was good. Enjoyed todays race and that is a first time, for a long time!

Tim
24-06-2012, 15:42
Incredible, I have not been so excited watching in a very long time.
Me too, you should have heard the roars and joyous laughter when Lewis went off - made my day :)

Great race and quite an achievement for Alonso.

Dominic Harper
24-06-2012, 16:44
Me too, you should have heard the roars and joyous laughter when Lewis went off - made my day :)

Great race and quite an achievement for Alonso.

I cannot stand Alonzo. I think Maldanado is going to be penalised for causing the crash with Hamilton. Shame about Grojean.

Natalie;)

Spectral Morn
24-06-2012, 17:36
I cannot stand Alonzo. I think Maldanado is going to be penalised for causing the crash with Hamilton. Shame about Grojean.

Natalie;)

It was indeed a shame about Grojean, like Vettel for his car to let him down; he might I guess have won or been in the top three. Yes I suspect that Maldanado is up for the high jump re the accident?

Still all in all a great race and unlike you I don't dislike Alonso; so well done him :cool:

Great to see Michael Schumacher on the podium again; he looked delighted as fortune smiled upon him today.

northwest
24-06-2012, 19:43
Watched the touring cars from Croft right after. Terrific day and the weather stayed fine. My jaw dropped as I watched my mate Mark lose his Triumph - AND the lead on the last lap of the Clubmans. He recovered and finished third. Bugger, the race was his until the spin.
Oh well.

morris_minor
25-06-2012, 15:28
Best Valencia race ever . . .

Feel sorry for Frank Williams having to accept Maldonaldo and his Venezuelan shekels (wrong currency, I know) courtesy of Hugo Chavez. Williams deserve to be a front running team and it looks like the car is coming together at last - only for dickhead Maldonaldo to stuff it up (again).

Good race for the Force India lads too. Caterham are improving too, even if they haven't done a "Lotus" yet and lifted themselves up by the bootstraps.

Very unusual for reliability to be a problem again. Both Renault engines. Mind you seeing my neighbour's Megane cough and wheeze down the road, I'm not surprised.

Be good to see Kimi win a couple of races, and Jenson to come back into contention as well.

Any predictions for Silverstone?

Audio Al
25-06-2012, 16:53
Hamilton

What a pleb :doh:

why not let him pass as he was faster and settle for some points :steam:

Tim
25-06-2012, 18:16
Hamilton

What a pleb :doh:

why not let him pass as he was faster and settle for some points :steam:
The answer to that is in your second line ;)