PDA

View Full Version : James from Florida

waterbrother
19-06-2012, 18:52
Greetings!

I am joining the site because I am starting a tape label. I have already learned so much from this site. I also help put on an electronic music festival in FL called TOTAL BUMMER.

prestonchipfryer
19-06-2012, 18:57
Welcome to the AoS. Hope you enjoy it.

hifi_dave
19-06-2012, 19:02
Welcome James.

Where are you in Florida ?

Marco
19-06-2012, 19:03
Greetings!

I am joining the site because I am starting a tape label. I have already learned so much from this site. I also help put on an electronic music festival in FL called TOTAL BUMMER.

Hi James,

Welcome to AoS :)

What system have to got, and what music do you like? I sincerely hope that you're not here just to promote your tape label... Indeed, I have removed the links from your profile, until you have proved differently.

Marco.

waterbrother
19-06-2012, 19:13
I live in Tallahassee. I am just starting to purchase my set up. I have a NAKAMICHI BX-100 and am looking into a Telex duplicator. I learn from getting my hands dirty so I am starting with a simple setup so I can learn as I go. I hope to upgrade in the future. I am into Do Make Say Think, The Field and a bunch of Florida bands. I am not hear to promote the tape label. Researching equipment for the label is what brought me to this site. But I understand your apprehension.

Marco
19-06-2012, 21:59
Hi James,

No worries, and thanks for the info. Glad you're into tape, which quite a few of us are here!

What kind of music are you into? :)

Enjoy the forum :cool:

Marco.

RichB
21-06-2012, 22:52
A tape label:scratch: interesting concept james, good luck with that... join in with the fun here and you'll find plenty tapeheads lurking.

I'll be in FL myself in a few months, visiting Miami and the keys and looking forward to some quality fishing.

Welcome