PDA

View Full Version : Thread crapping

Stratmangler
18-06-2012, 22:33
Nice to see that I'm not the only one that can make posts in a thread that are totally meaningless or cantrary to the thread in question :lol:

:ner:

1 all... It's only a question of time after all...

Apologies Hamish :) Good luck with the sales fella!

Shouldn't that be contrary?
If you're going to thread crap in order to get back at me over a thread crap indiscretion of yours from a little while back, then at least least make sure that the spelling is correct :ner::ner::ner:

Some of us have the title of "Forum Leader", and as such should exercise better discretion :eyebrows:

Reid Malenfant
18-06-2012, 22:38
My gosh, I think you have serious problems fella :lol:

You have to make such a big deal out of this don't you :violin: :rfl: :wanker:

So sue me :finger:

webby
18-06-2012, 22:38
Shouldn't that be contrary?
If you're going to thread crap in order to get back at me over a thread crap indiscretion of yours from a little while back, then at least least make sure that the spelling is correct :ner::ner::ner:

At least least. :scratch:

Stratmangler
18-06-2012, 22:50
At least least. :scratch:

Butt out!!!

Reid Malenfant
18-06-2012, 22:55
Don't worry Chris, I have reported my own last post to those that matter ;)

I'm not going to say anything else as I'd just excite things even more :cool:

wiicrackpot
18-06-2012, 22:57
Butt out!!!
Hey.....keep it clean. :eek:

wii.

Reid Malenfant
18-06-2012, 23:01
I'm sure we both just about piss each other off as much as each other, I have tried to be civil though, I didn't rise up to that post in the squeezebox (or whatever it was) thread.

But as soon as I jokingly mention it once again you have to make a new thread out of it :scratch:

You fucking sad man :rolleyes: :lol:

Sorry for the swearing those that weren't expecting it :doh:

The Grand Wazoo
18-06-2012, 23:09
This thread doesn't seem to be serving any purpose except for allowing you two to wind each other up more and more. Let's have a bit of decorum - eh?

Now I'm going to crap on this thread by slapping the padlock on it - please don't take the argument elsewhere on AoS.