PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Germany

James_Woods
12-06-2012, 19:43
Hi,

my name is Tobi and I like to listen to Electronic Music (Kraftwerk, Apparat, Nicolas Jaar), (Free-)Jazz, Hip-Hop, Deep-House and Contemporary Music (e.g. Nils Frahm).

I'm waiting for the postman to deliver the Bushmaster TC-7530DC and thinking of getting a Sommer Cable Magellan in 2x3 Meters, so that I can rearrange my furniture.

Good evening everyone :)

Werner Berghofer
12-06-2012, 20:22
Hallo, Tobi.

I like to listen to Electronic Music (Kraftwerk, Apparat, Nicolas Jaar), (Free-)Jazz […]

Bis auf Kraftwerk ist elektronische Musik nicht so mein Ding, (Free-)Jazz schon eher. Ich höre gerade „To my queen“ von Walt Dickerson. Herzlich willkommen hier und viel Spaß mit Deinem hoffentlich bald eintreffenden „Bushmaster“-DAC.

Except Kraftwerk electronic music isn’t exactly my thing, but I like (free) jazz. Currently I’m listening to “To my queen” by Walt Dickerson. A warm welcome from me. Hope you enjoy your “Bushmaster” DAC.

Werner.

James_Woods
12-06-2012, 20:33
Ehrlicherweise wollte ich erst schreiben: Ich höre alles mit Niveau. :) Ich bin generell sehr offen was Musik angeht.

Honestly, I was going to write: I hear every kind of music with class. :) I am generally open to most genres.

Reid Malenfant
15-06-2012, 18:50
Hi Tobi, welcome to AoS from me as well :) I'm rather partial to music from one of your fellow countrymen which is also electronic - Pete Namlook.

So what kind of kit have you got, other than the Bushmaster that will hopefully get to you very soon :D

I hope you enjoy your stay here, all the best!