PDA

View Full Version : Lincolnshire Beaches

Haselsh1
10-06-2012, 17:57
http://i867.photobucket.com/albums/ab240/Haselsh1/DerelictFishingBoatbyShaunHaselden.jpg

I have the utmost passion for Lincolnshire mainly because it was where I was born and spent all of my motorcycling days. The beaches of Lincolnshire sprawl for many, many miles and are almost totally unspoilt sites of special scientific interest. They have a most unbelievable sense of loneliness and solitude and are so remote from everyday life. During the year 2000 I found this deserted boat which had been washed up near to Donna Nook and decided that it was a photographic opportunity I could not miss.

Marco
10-06-2012, 19:37
Love it, Shaun. Did you climb aboard and check for any skulls or skeletons? I would have! :eyebrows:

Who knows in what circumstances that boat landed up there, or what happened to the owners... :eek:

Seriously, though:

The beaches of Lincolnshire sprawl for many, many miles and are almost totally unspoilt sites of special scientific interest. They have a most unbelievable sense of loneliness and solitude and are so remote from everyday life.

I'll need to remember that - sounds like my ideal type of beach: well away from any bloody noise or riff-raff!! ;)

Marco.