PDA

View Full Version : (FS) ATC scm 35 speakers in cherry wood

Sovereign
09-06-2012, 16:38
ATC scm 35 in Cherry wood

I thought I would have these for many years as they are superb speakers, I have tried many speakers but I have found these to be top to toe performers, they really hit the nail on the head for me.
Really rock solid tight bass, incredibly expressive mids, and the treble sings.
They come with ATC boxes.
£850

I am only selling as my business has been hit by a whopping and unexpected tax bill.

When I am back on my feet I will be coming back to these speakers to re build a new system.

I'll post pictures tomorrow.

Reid Malenfant
09-06-2012, 21:08
How much for shipping? Just asking :)

DSJR
09-06-2012, 22:14
Next time, skip their passives altogether and get some good used 50SLA's ;)

Sovereign
09-06-2012, 22:47
A friend of mine owns a courier company so I can ship them cheaper than most, where am I shipping them to?

How much for shipping? Just asking :)

Reid Malenfant
09-06-2012, 22:49
A friend of mine owns a courier company so I can ship them cheaper than most, where am I shipping them to?
Nowhere yet, but lets assume north Cambridgeshire :) Peterborough

twelvebears
10-06-2012, 08:01
Would like these myself. Owned SCM20s and loved them and have heard the 35s and thought they were also very good.

Why don't you give Alex a prod, as he may be interested but my have missed this thread.

http://theartofsound.net/forum/showthread.php?t=18075

Sovereign
10-06-2012, 16:47
I think these are provisionally sold.
Watch this space....

icehockeyboy
11-06-2012, 10:05
ATC scm 35 in Cherry wood

I thought I would have these for many years as they are superb speakers, I have tried many speakers but I have found these to be top to toe performers, they really hit the nail on the head for me.
Really rock solid tight bass, incredibly expressive mids, and the treble sings.
They come with ATC boxes.
£850

I am only selling as my business has been hit by a whopping and unexpected tax bill.

When I am back on my feet I will be coming back to these speakers to re build a new system.

I'll post pictures tomorrow.

Sympathy on the tax bill.

I have just been fined for a late return,. and yet my accountant saw fit to "sit" on my books for 26 days before he filed them!!!

alexthemusicbloke
14-06-2012, 07:19
Very, very tempted, but floorstanders are going to be a little awkward for me to say the least!

Still for sale I assume?

Sovereign
14-06-2012, 11:14
50% sold as I have received a deposit, I'm sure it will go through
Thanks for the interest.